WOTLK without RDF isn't WOTLK

This version is classic and classic had RDF what exactly is your point?

Level 11 troll…hunter

4 Likes

BC was miserable at the beginning for a few melee DPS classes. The patch they went with required us to have expertise, which very very little of the gear had due to that system being put in during the BT patch. Couple that with the release of the buggy fights, that even Tigole said were too much. (Please look up the major raiding change patch shortly after BC original release, it’s the one with the alchemy changes. Quite possibly the biggest content nerf, gear and player buff in the history of the game)
Certain game play didn’t work right without those nerfs to the content, then the devs gave us the “original” buggy and broken fights to make the gatekeeping sweatlords happy.

It’s one of the reasons the “No Changes” folks wanted phases by patch and not just content releases. A lot of this could have been avoided across the board.

Classic has RDF? So what’s the complaint about? Why are people asking for RDF?

1 Like

Wow, just wow. You are definitely an level 11 troll hunter. Couldn’t be more credible than that…

2 Likes

I don’t think English is his first language man.

Tbh P1 TBCC blows P1 WOTLKC out of the water. Pretty much everybody is raid logging already. I’d rather challenging content that I don’t have on farm in 2 resets. Progging p1 TBCC was fun. It only took a couple weeks to get Kara on farm but getting 25 competent players to do Gruuls/Mags was a challenge and those two bosses alone blow P1 WOTLKC out of the water

Add RDF to the current WOTLK situation and it’d just be more people raid logging tbh lul

Ok bloomsday.

1 Like

Naw I’m Carl.

Personal opinion based on experience when it was released.

It was all still piss easy. The only thing about P1 that was hard was coordinating boxes on Mag. I’m mostly more irritated about how they rereleased the buggy garbage versions of several T5 fights.

As far as RDF is concerned, again, I’d like to meet in the middle and have it available for 1-80, excluding heroics. (Since that seems to be the big contention point.) Leveling alts is extremely painful atm.

Referring to your alt…

2 Likes

That makes sense if he’s saying Classic has RDF. I’m not sure what to tell him if that’s what he believes.

Reported for Trolling.

1 Like

I think we’re communicating fine. What didn’t you understand in my post? Did you notice I pointed out that I think you lie? And did you notice me pointing out I think you’re a troll? The answer would have to be yes since you replied with more of your normal ignorant bs and trolling. Therefore my post communicated exactly what I intended it to. It worked as intended. But if you explain what part of my communication you couldn’t understand I’m willing to help you out by elaborating

1 Like

So were you.

I’m having a conversation you said I’m a Bloomsday alt

We’re talking about previous posts… are you not able to understand context whatsoever? Here, let me quote the entire phrase for you and hold your hand through it:

If you think I don’t know how to read, it’s really only because you don’t know what you’re communicating. Which is only further proven by this post here, where you somehow get lost in this discussion yet again, and confuse yourself over which posts I’m referencing. Even though I quote it and make it abundantly clear for you. You really are just lost at sea, aren’t you?

I can see why you claim that you can only take “so much of me a day”. You struggle to keep up with me. It also, at the same time, explains your fascination with me.

After you said english is not my first language, right?

1 Like

Obviously there is a difference in OPINION what classic is, was or should be.

1 Like

Since the majority of wotlk didnt have it that statement is kinda false. It wasnt around until it was added in ICC patch. So we have Naxx, Sarth, Maly, Uld, and TOC before it was added.

And it lasted about half the expansion and subs still went up AFTER it was added. Changes nothing with it being for half the expansion.

2 Likes

then leave it till half the expansion :slight_smile: