WOTLK without RDF isn't WOTLK

Without RDF, WOTLK isn’t WOTLK.

We got a system that didn’t exist instead, while using patch 3.4 and it effects no one negatively. Why is it not in the game?

167 Likes

That and the crazy changes blizzard made definitely do not make this WotLK. Wintergrasp alone is enough to make me hate the devs.

49 Likes

Yea, the devs don’t seem to know what they’re doing. Like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off, this is WOTLK Lite… we want WOTLK!

41 Likes

They had one job lol. Could have just copy pasted the code they already had and all woulda been gravy.

45 Likes

They failed miserably at that job… no one is asking for them to change everything, we just want what is supposed to be in the game. No changes needed, just RDF, they don’t have to get rid of LFG… just add RDF is effects absolutely no one negatively.

31 Likes

During phase 2 they’ll probably release RDF amongst other quality-of-life features that you so desperately crave.

and by then it’ll be too late… it needs to be in 4-5 weeks ago.

I just want what was part of the game and that should be in the game NOW.

23 Likes

It won’t happen right NOW, though. You’ll just have to wait, man. Go with the flow, you know. In the meantime, try to find something else to enjoy. Like, another game. Or a book. Or outside. Or something.

8 Likes

That’s not acceptable at all. You don’t add a bad system in place of a system that worked well.

I do enjoy those things, I find it amazing you brainlets always resort to talking other subjects… this is about WOTLK, I want WOTLK to actually be WOTLK… not some cheap imitation that we’re getting now.

14 Likes

WOTLK will have RDF as it did last time - when all the 5mans are out.

1 Like

If you keep complaining on the forums, then Blizzard will cave in and add RDF RIGHT NOW!!!

The louder you cry, the more I laugh.

10 Likes

Can only hope.

I’m crying because I want something? Lol, delusional classic andys.

8 Likes

You’re not simply wanting, you’re begging for them to ADD IT RIGHT NOWWWWW!

Lmao.

Be patient. They’ll add it if enough of you people get together and keep crying.

8 Likes

Tell yourself whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better about your sad life.

No I won’t be patient, it needs to have been in the game weeks ago and goodbye, I’m not gonna have some :troll: question me… if you aren’t willing to talk about it, know your place and go back to vanilla.

There is absolutely zero good reasons to not have RDF in the game right at this moment.

15 Likes

It’s not in the game, so work with what you currently have access to. It’s as simple as that. If that’s not good enough for you, then play something else until they (may) release it.

7 Likes

Would like it from characters below 80 atleast, ie 15-79

2 Likes

I find it rather difficult to agree with you. You may have your personal issues with what Blizzard did, but your post alone isn’t getting much traction. There are far more people in game playing and not batting an eye. YouTube videos of players complaining about no rdf are pathetically low. Blizzard has been known to take forever to revert or make changes when it comes to making decisions. I don’t get what you’re not getting here. You’re far better off stepping away from Classic and doing something else then you are making forum post after forum post. Maybe you’ll see rdf in P4 icc that which is basically when rdf was introduced to begin with. Until then, you’re wasting your breath. You’re absolutely defeated. Now run along little elf. Wotlk isn’t for you.

6 Likes

Great question. I was expecting my Wrath experience like it was back in the day;

• Toxic community - TICK
  • Elitist gatekeeping neckbeards / mouth breathers asking for GS/Cheev - TICK
  • Bots everywhere - TICK
  • People buying gold like crazy - TICK

RDF - NOPE!

Damn… they almost captured the real experience.

6 Likes

Ok, but CLASSIC WOTLK is CLASSIC WOTLK without RDF.

2 Likes

actually, it comes out with the last 3 dungeons.

4 Likes