Dual Spec.. please?

https://postimg.cc/QF0ZvZwH

Right, it would only even be discussed in the sweatiest guilds and even then there would only be a handful of people using it.

1 Like

So “feeling quite confident” to you means “I’m so confident this will never happen to a degree of absolute certainty to the point that my motivation to discuss the topic disappears or is non-existent”???

Dude…that’s…that’s just weird lol. You have…a weird way of assessing people’s actions. It ain’t complex, I just like to discuss things.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s it.

:rofl:

1 Like

If anything you are the one that pulses troll-ish energy. You posted twitter/reddit polls as a gospel for why dual spec should be implemented in to a remaster of an old expansion. It’s beyond comprehension to us, but you legitimately feel it’s some kind of clean swish. It’s just odd.

1 Like

Yup, just your regular, every-day discussion…

2 Likes

Because it should be I still have not heard a solid argument of why it should be implemented and each argument I have heard quite frankly his opinion.

Especially when I’ve seen the exact opposite happen Because here’s a fun fact Is spec switching really did not become a thing until mop.

Which is why they had to put the cool down on it And at that point classes were so different to what they were it wasn’t even funny.

Yeah, it’s beyond the comprehension of the few trolls on this forum. You do realize that my thread got far more upvotes than any thread against Dual Spec, right? You’re the minority here.

1 Like

Oh, I’ve constantly reminded people of this.

They say stuff like “polls don’t matter” while at the same time presenting nothing from their own end that would helps support any dissonance from Dual Spec support.

1 Like

Congratulations on the upvotes…

Not to steal your thunder but…upvotes don’t sway design protocols for expansions…

1 Like

I am sooo frelling happy that I responded right before he did saying something that coincides with exactly how I said people would respond.

The only reason I get bored here is because hardly anybody here who argues against me knows how to argue and those who do (like Fasc) are on my side.

Really makes for a boring experience.

Hate to break it to you bud but you’re not in Fascs league, either as a debater or a troll.

And I’m no fan of his.

But keep trying, one day you’ll get there… Who am I kidding, you just don’t have the capability. Too obvious.

Be better off if we all just stop trying to be “good arguers” and focused on simply making a good point.

Speaking of, Zipso’s rightly raised the good point that forum likes and popularity don’t automatically make for good design and the Devs probably take more into consideratiom than popularity.

4 Likes

It’s not trollish to post a poll. It’s trollish to call people lazy and a sup par player. And then you claim I don’t know what a troll is. rotflmao

1 Like

Yeah I will admit not every single person against dual speck is a troll however Is a good portion of them are.

But even still I still say it #DuelSpeck

#duelspeck come on blizzy :kissing_heart: you know you want to

1 Like

Lol :joy: we all do we rile do #DualSpec

I know it’s a hard concept to grasp, but when people are disagreeing with you because you’re wrong, they’re not actually trolling you.

2 Likes

This is very true very very true #Duel spack

A concept I wish was clear to those arguing for dual spec.

1 Like

Uh-huh…tell me more…

1 Like