[WotLK] Let's talk Dungeon Finder

Sounds like they need to be more social and find like-minded friends to run content with!

More people cried about dispelling buffs on PvP servers than even thought about complaining about the scourge event. Eventually they fixed that. So if there’s one thing the “dispelling muh buffs!” outcry taught me, it’s to keep whining and whine a lot if you don’t like something.

1 Like

Yet you kept playing it.

Even though you claim to hate it, you kept playing a considerable amount and kept buying xpacs.

How did the RDF hurt WoW again? :thinking:

1 Like

Oh id continue to make groups sociably, id be selling instaqueus. id still be queuing tho.

Because using the queu is too efficient, and the rewards with it and the amount of badges it makes you capable of getting over a normal playsession are too good for phase 1.

Fixed for you.

Look at retail.

You tell me.

Why are we all here, on classic WoW?

But none of what you said forces you to use it. Just don’t use it if you don’t like it.

Oh i def have that! and i dont have to worry rdf isnt in the game. <3

Because it’s the end of the xpac. This literally happens every single time.

So your a tourist?

1 Like

Saying these things doesnt help you. Youre not going to be able to debatelord rdf into the game on the 26th so good luck!

Let me clarify. Saying i want it in the game because X is perfectly fine. Saying your reason for not wanting in the game is a made up fugue state and you really have no reason to not want it, is just screaming into the void.

Well it damn sure isn’t because we love the bastardized version of retail LFG they decided to add.

I played classic to 60 and raided a bit because I didn’t play vanilla. I didn’t play tbc classic at all really.

I plan on playing wrath almost exclusively so no, I’m not a tourist.

Wrath is the xpac I’ve been waiting for and you guys want to turn it into some weird tbc/wrath Frankenstein.

The people who came to classic did fine without the systems that led to the downfall of the playerbase and game.

If you are a tourist, feel free to play.

But do not try to enforce changes to accommodate yourself when everyone was fine without you and fine as it was so far.

This is classic, not retail.

I will not watch this game kill itself twice.

If people really just wanted to make their own groups, they wouldn’t be against RDF…since you’re perfectly capable of doing that even with the system in the game.

Therefore the real reason is they want to control how others play the game. They hate the idea players have another option of getting into dungeons without having to buy their services.

Because outside of that…there is absolutely no reason to be against RDF. It’s simply an additional option.

2 Likes

I love that your answer to not putting RDF in the game is that it’s too good not to use. That’s why I want it too, glad we agree!

3 Likes

look a dumb arguement, gaslighting wont get you anywhere in this situation.

look a good opinion. See the difference?

look an opinion thats perfectly fine to have.

See the difference? QED

Go back to retail body type 2.

You need to look up the definition of glaslighting

Glass lighting?

Kinda like when you guys say “just go play retail” amirite? :joy:

1 Like