[WotLK] Let's talk Dungeon Finder

You think rdf doesnt have an effect on social interactions?

You probably believe there is 0 downsides to rdf because in your eyes it must be perfect…

You might disagree about the downsides but that doesnt mean they are not there.

You prefer convenience over everything, i dont. Its a difference in our opinion on what makes a good game.

If retail is so bad how come it’s still around, making more money than classic, and subsidized the creation of Classic?

Like I love both games, but bashing retail is just getting old.

And retail is there for a reason as well, you can go there.

They’re different games.

One is shadowlands and one is an incomplete version of WotLK.

5 Likes

Welp, then if you want retail features, feel free to return to the great money maker that is retail.

The old methods used instead of guild banks worked great (or so the forum warriors claimed) in Classic. Yet, we didn’t get guild banks in Classic and we didn’t see guild banks removed in TBC. Not being removed in WotlK.

RDF is a WotLK feature. It works. Removing them and inventing something that doesn’t work until all the RDF features are added is dumb.

That’s not socializing. That’s providing a huge opportunity for a group to fall apart.

3 Likes

They are different games and wotlkc isnt meant to be a carbon copy of wotlk. They are leaving rdf out to help keep wotlkc seporate from being to similar to retail.

If no rdf is a deal breaker for you you have other options.

1 Like

I play both of them, it’s why both are included in my subscription. Same for you too.

But I want to play WotLK because it’s a different game than shadowlands. However RDF doesn’t make them different because WotLK had RDF.

Please quit changing the game.

4 Likes

The player made guild banks caused actual scam issues. The true guild banks are not perfect, but they are better than player made guild banks at preventing scams.

Rdf doesnt help prevent scams.

Guild banks also encouraged community interaction within a guild. Rdf hurts community interaction within guilds and same server community.

Its a difference in game design

With rdf its the start of convenience over everything. That is retails design.

They are trying to keep the general designs of the game different because if they become to similar that defeats the purpose of running 2 MMORPG.

1 Like

Do you tho? Did you actively play tbcc?

1 Like

He probably raid logged it.

He probably started by raidlogging Kara and just never logged back in

Stop trolling.

1 Like

The Blizzard excuse for removing RDF has you soooooo hook line and sinker. You will say anything and believe it.

RDF does not hurt community interaction. Not in the least. In fact, part of the reason Blizzard invented RDF was not having a solution for players to effectively running dungeons was hurting community interaction.

People abstaining from dungeons does not help a guild.

8 Likes

Stop trolling.

Anti RDF is literally just anti-casual by another name.

We already deal with enough anti-casual stuff in shadowlands.

Not sure why Blizzard is eager to have another poke at casual players. :frowning_face:

Who is using RDF? Not the folks who want to spend an unreasonable amount of time on dungeons, they hate RDF.

Lack of casual players is what kills servers. Maybe that’s why blizzard merged so many dead servers? The casuals left?

Fixed for you for clarity

Okay I’ll bite; how?

1 Like

Ion probably said that so his retail numbers get a boost and he doesn’t loose his job after 2 dumpster dive expacs…

1 Like