[WotLK] Let's talk Dungeon Finder

In my experience this can just happen as much or not in either situations. Might as well take the option that will end up being less time consuming and more convenient, shall we?

#nomoreservers.

This is my hottest take and a number of people who agree with me on most things will roast me for this but we dont need servers, whiteman et al are HUGE, i doubt theres anything to retain by hanging on to server divisions, just have them split you for pvp, and have cross realm guilds parties everything #nomoreservers

this is the solid rationale behind every modern mmo sure. but like Ion said in the announcement trailer, theres nowhere except classic that retains the experience of not having this type of queu tool.

1 Like

With all due respect, how is exclusivity a good argument for status quo?

That literally every mmo on the market other than GW2 offers this experience, and its okay for a game to be developed with the intention not to. GW2 is a great game btw, for me it suffers from the lack of gear progression, and the “no trinity of roles” thing is kinda annoying.

Lets be honest tho, With rdf and LFR, wrath and cata are just worse games than FFXIV (which was designed specifically after late wrath early cata).

Not lauching with dungeon finder is a huge mistake.

3 Likes

Gonna disagree with you there.

Really excited for getting to play on my server after four hours of waiting and then having to take a long time to form groups! Everything is working really well here.

2 Likes

Enjoy sitting in queues then bud. Just another thing they will cut from wrath.

If youre on whitemane, i’ll make a dungeon group for us and set it all up while you wait, i enjoy doing that.

1 Like

You want rdf, but you dont wanna sit in a queu? theres a disconnect in there somewhere.

1 Like

Keep defending the ill pay blizzard to wait in line agreement its really cringe.

Vanilla classic isn’t going anywhere, oh wait that has CRBG’s so clearly yes the idea of cross realm auto mated group finders is not only a classic thing it’s a vanilla thing.

this doesnt have anything to do with rdf in the game.

i think there should be no servers, or they should be completely cosmetic (like gw2) and we should have xrealm raids parties and guilds.

Isn’t that my point entirely? or did you just not understand what i said at first. I would love to have a setup like gw2 for gods sake ashes of creation is in alpha and it has better severs than wow.

1 Like

For pvp sure. Im not a pvper, and they dont seem to be split on the idea or implementation, like we pve’ers clearly are.

Im confused about how i could have misunderstood this

It deleted one my posts suggesting the very thing from gw2

Gonna hard agree with you there.

oh i didnt see it then my bad! i def agree on #nomoreservers.

Over on gw2 you can post on the reddit youre having a hard time finding X group, and you’ll get people dming you their tags to try to run with you to help you.

If there werent servers there are a number of pro rdf people i would have happily run some dungeons or made some 2sr raids to help.

1 Like