[WotLK] Let's talk Dungeon Finder

I never altpost :angel:

They’re using 3.3 as base patch for WotLKC.
RDF was introduced in 3.3.

None of the classic server launches have used an x.0 patch.

1 Like

Check my achievements.
Who’s the tourist out of the two of us qt

1 Like

You are because you quit as soon as you didn’t get your way.

You already admitted it.

It’s okay though because with this amount of negative feedback for the new dungeon tool, something is bound to change. :joy:

You caught me. A top 15 US raider was secretly a tourist

I did catch you. You leave as soon as things don’t go your way. You literally admitted it.

You could be the best player in the world and it wouldn’t change that fact. :joy:

you keep talking about your achievements… you the first person I’ve seen say anything about achievements … coupled with “im a top 15 us player”…

Can you please exit the conversation you are so full of air you might explode.

Oh look the guy who thinks achievements aren’t in wrath. What’s up

Did you finally earn one?

The game was released 15 years ago, back then, it was only vanilla, TBC and WotLK players; there was no RDF, and we survived, and we met plenty of people. That’s how I learned to run dungeons before joining a guild.

Then RDF was implemented, and how players interacted with each other, ninja looting, zerging, rushing through dungeons without talking, without answering questions. Players that started in Cata won’t be able to tell this difference. People changed their priorities, and focused more on loot and reduced waiting and running times.

The way I see it, the community is divided because the RDF system is convinient: it reduces waiting times, and it is expected that people run dungeons quickly; on the other hand, there’s a part of the community that focuses on the dungeoning experience more, agreeing how to pull, asking who needs a piece of equipment, etc.

Personally speaking, I play to chill out, to interact with people. I hate the idea of RDF, it isn’t a race to get geared, I enjoy taking my time. That’s how the WotLK experience was.

Listen kiddo, Achievements for Wrath Content are not out… you keep talking about Achievements and nobody cares.

Please state an opinion of worth, this will be the last time I respond to your ignorance.

1 Like

They infact are out, “kiddo”

Armory for wrath isn’t out.

You aren’t doing yourself any favors qt
Just stop, you always embarrass yourself

I think this may be that classic rogue I ignored earlier. I went to ignore this dude and it was showing that he was already ignored.

I never ignore people so idk if it’s a bug or what :joy:.

If that was true, you wouldn’t of seen my posts before.

Cute attempt tho

Have you played a TBCC dungeon… literally what you just described.

Oh thanks, we care that you ignored me… what insight to this converation.

I’m not talking about you, I’m talking about the dk. I think I ignored his classic rogue earlier.

Basically what I’m saying is I think this guy is spamming this thread with alts for attention.

1 Like

Nope.

Only posted on this char. You can easily tell by ignoring and un ignoring.

Pretty much common sense.

My bad you said classic rogue assumed me…but this guy is going to every rdf thread and talking about he’s #1 in the world check his achievements…

1 Like

If by “every” you mean this single thread?

Can you elaborate on this? You can tell who’s posting from alts by ignoring and unignoring?