[WotLK] Let's talk Dungeon Finder

Somehow I’m doubtful that:

• less than 50 people (I’m being generous here)
  • in your realm
  • on your faction
  • at the time of day you’re logged in
  • that are watching trade/LFG chat
  • that deem a response necessary

is a representative population for wow classic.

3 Likes

Never said it was but isn’t it strange that the only feedback I DO receive is overwhelmingly negative when I ask people if they like the new tool?

When’s the last time you told somebody how much you love the interstate system that lets you travel cross-country at your own convenience?

Idk, how does that relate to the cost of coffee beans in Columbia? :man_shrugging:

More like, “They won’t buy my tanking services!” Or they won’t be able to gatekeep dungeons that are some of the easiest content in the game. Seriously. These nutballs would rather spend all that time making a “leet” group so they can shave two minutes off their run. It’s totally insane.

4 Likes

How about the polls with tens of thousands of votes that are all 70%+ pro-lfd too? Oh, those don’t count because they’re not official.

Only a troll would say the vast majority of players don’t want RDF.

2 Likes

Yeah, “with changes.” So let’s stop with the ridiculous “you want changes” BS when we actually want it more authentic.

4 Likes

they will its an instaqueu. idk what made you think the tank shortage goes away in wrath or act like i didnt go through cata and mop selling queus

Unfortunately that game version isnt on the table right now :frowning:

does it hurt that they are slicing up your favorite expac because i want it that way?

It doesn’t. It’s something you enjoy the benefits of but don’t discuss in trade chat because… why would you?

Complainers are loud, happy people are quiet.

2 Likes

Must be a lot of unhappy people then….

We’ve had changes since classic.

It was never authentic. It was never going to be authentic. It’s final version, talents, final system iterations.

she doesnt wanna hear that shes mad that we mean more to blizzard than she does, when shes the real wotlk enjoyer. shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Big server dungeons 1-60 are already dead.

No problem with this. This wont stop ninjas though, Ninja > Vendor.

All hours. I do not know for certain the server sizes but there are so many people afk in SW and IF on pagle it is mind boggling. 1-60 leveling dungeons are dead, completely dead. This game will hemorrhage subs if something is not done QUICKLY.

RDF is the logical fix as it should be in Wrath anyway.

4 Likes

I’ve already had 1 friend quit when he found out they weren’t adding the RDF. It was literally the first thing they noticed.

3 Likes

Then stop saying crap like this:

“But do not try to enforce changes to accommodate yourself…”

No changes and changes aren’t the same.

Taking something the classic community is okay with vs tourists who want to butcher classic while they wait for dragonfailure to launch.

There’s a large difference.

You stopped playing because you didn’t get your way. Who’s the actual “tourist”?

A lot of us never gave up on blizzard and this is how we are repaid?

you say “quit” here. did they actively play tbcc?

seems like thats a no. so thats not them “quitting” a game they never played. They decided against playing the game afaik.

you answered it yourself.