WOTLK doesn't need RDF

they didn’t want to fix black fathom depths. Even in retail that has what is an old bug as I recall bitters telling me. in one part a wipe setups happen real easy. NO one is doing anything wrong near as I can tell. Something happens in the blink of an eye and HP bars just drain fast.

Even the rage masters of retail who will complain about your dps being not optimal will laugh this off and go damn the bug is still here.

Its low key now since based on 3 weeks there…no one comes to run this dungeon anyway. I’ve asked in lfg. Many times. to the point my char is probably on many ignore lists most likely lol.

some said give it up. I said never!..or until I am over leveled and no value to me.

LFD would get it run. then they’d have to fix it. something they never even did in retail. as this one rare case when it pops up wipes a crew mostly 46 to 49.

1 Like

They nearly all sell gear, failed or not.

But any server that didn’t have lfd didn’t make it passed naxx without the pop imploding

Blizzards target experience involves endless trips to the wow token vendor and then to the dungeon boost, and finally the big bucks, the gdkp. Their idea of what the game needs to be is purely based on a short life with large cash flow.

Don’t forget all the 3.2-3.2.2 changes/additions!

GOGOONY80!

It seems Blizzard has restored my post after everyone tried to spam reports on it.

I can appreciate everyone trying to do their part to police these forums but this thread obviously doesn’t qualify as spam or trolling and you’ll have to accept that this is valid input.

Honestly I would be happy with them waiting later to 3.2 or till 3.3 like they originally did. It would ensure the original experience. But to not add it at all for some silly misunderstood reason that people claimed it made the game anti-social is just BS.

If anything “Looking for Raid” is what caused the collapse of the social aspect of WoW.

Guilds are Communities, Servers are societies.

Looking for dungeon did not remove the need for guilds as you still needed a guild (for the most part) to progressively raid or Guilds were needed to pug.
LFD removed the need to search for players on your server to run dungeons (heroic or normals) but just like before LFD once you were geared with the current contents dungeons, it was only LFD’s random dungeon and Needed Role bonus that kept tanks and healers queue for dungeons for others. Otherwise once geared Tanks and healers would stop queueing and there were be a “shortage” once again like there was during ToC.

Once Looking for Raid was introduced in Cata. There was no longer a need for Guilds, you could level and gear in the LFD and get end game gear in LFR all from inside the major city. I would 100% be against LFR but LFD benefits more than “Heroic Badge farming”

2 Likes

Exactly they can add it at the end and I’ll be happy to boost people who want to level alts… for a price

Blizzard should remove the AH.

It destroy the community by not making you interact with players.

If u want to buy or sell something u need to spam /2 and meet face to face with the person.

Thats what destroyed WoWs community and social interactions.

13 Likes

classic wrath doesnt need people playing wither no lfd no boost and not playing…dead mmo.

My problem is back in the day I had a good group of people that I played with every night and it was an amazing time. Now these people are either working, raising a family, or dead.

I don’t know how to get in with another group of people these days and I’ve turned anti social. What do

1 Like

You’re arguing in extremes and that never does anybody’s position any good.

huh?

I just want the community to be more social.

Why are u against it all of sudden?

AH is in retail rn and look what it did.

1 Like

I mean if you want to remove the ah, I think it would be kind of bold to do but if I’m being truly honest I’d be curious to see how people would adapt.

They also should remove the BG and Arena queu and teleport.

I think you should spam the chat to find arena opponents and fly to the local of the arena.

And you should find other 9/14/39 to form BG groups and fly to the location.

Can you imagine the social interactions? So good…

8 Likes

You could make this sort of argument for almost every game design element though.

“Oh if you want the game to be hard make it so when you die you level down and lose all your gear”

Like, maybe they want it to be harder but not be the hardest?

Maybe Blizzard wants social interaction improved but aren’t going to go to that length?

Wait til they remember that you can put enchants on inscription scrolls that can be put on the AH.

We’ve decided that inscription doesn’t fit into the classic feel and it will not be included in WOTLK Classic. We have very strong support backing this and will not be adding it in regardless of how ridiculous it sounds or the backlash received. Rather than just buying your enchant from the Auction House, you will now have to socially interact with enchanters by spamming trade for the enchant you want, meeting up with said enchanter, and saying thanks to end the transaction.

4 Likes

Hard? huh?

What makes it u think this make the game hard? lol

it just make the game more social. What killed retail was lack of community/socialization.

1 Like

Pay attention.

I’m dismantling your attempt to make an argument by saying they should remove AH if socialization is the goal.

It’s a faulty argument because all you’re doing is going to the extreme.

What makes u think removing RDF inst an extreme?

for u, removing AH or arena queue is an extreme.

For me removing RDF is an extreme.

8 Likes