WOTLK doesn't need RDF

that i guess you dont know what that word means, because theres only some people that dont want RDF

You fail to see why so many people want RDF.

Don’t add it for heroics.

But EVERYTHING before heroics needs it. Every low level dungeon other than maybe the top 4 biggest servers, either you can’t get a group or it takes MANY hour to get a group.

Even if they add RDF for level 1-70 (tbc dungeons only) it gives people a legitimate option than to pay for mage boosting.

I know why they want it, not exactly rocket science.

Define “need”.

1 Like

You mean people who played wrath want LFD from Wrath to be in Wrath?

Coloured me shocked.

3 Likes

Blizzard has made it clear they want to do something different than exactly the way things were, hence #somechanges which they adopted at the beginning of TBCC (and tbh Classic Era had changes too).

If you really expected a change-less WOTLKC, or were surprised in any way that we’d get changes, then yes, you really are that much of a fool.

This is like acting surprised that you got run down by a bull while wearing a red shirt.

1 Like

Some Blizzard employees have decided to be the voice for everyone by deciding that taking away functionality is good.

It’s not popular, and they’ll walk it back after people start leaving.

Hilarious coming from the person who admitted to switching from rogue to druid in order to better find groups! :rofl:

That wasn’t the sole reason why I picked the druid class…it was just one of the perks.

Not every class gets access to the same perks.

It’s called class diversity.

Not all “functionalities” are created equally nor have a positive lasting impact on the place where it is implemented.

In such cases, taking away said functionality can be a good thing.

(and it is, people are cheering on this removal, great move by Blizzard)

1 Like

ofc wotlk doesn’t need dungeon finder, and it doesn’t need raids or arena! the game can be played without those things since we all can login in towns & chat to socialize :slight_smile:

it’s the players who need those things to have fun, and there are tons of people asking for LFD for many good reasons.

Well if you want Blizzard to remove those things you can sure try to campaign for it, but a’las, RDF is what they chose to take out and not those things…

they removed lfd and expected to see 100% of players happy celebrating but didn’t happen, so for sure they’re reconsidering about it.

1 Like

Nah, they said right out they expected it to be contentious so you’re incorrect in your assertions.

the past made me learn to never trust blizzard words, so we shall see!

Nice story but that’s just a long way of saying you like raid logging instead of leveling alts or farming gear for alt specs.

1 Like

“farming gear” “leveling alts” You do realize about 10% of the tbc population actually levels the intended way right? You do realize less than half actually “farm gear” they pay gold to buy items.

1 Like

You say that now, but how about two years from now when WotLK is winding down and the population on individual servers can barely support raiding, much less dungeon groups

1 Like

Bulls are color blind. Outside of any specifically agitating behavior it would be pretty surprising if a bull ran you down for no reason other than wearing a shirt.

Ok. Your point is?

Thats the socialization we would be missing out on if RDF was put into the game. It would be missed so much

Bulls are actually colour-blind to the colour red! It is actually the aggressive whipping of the Muleta by the Matador which irritates the bull. This causes the bull’s ‘Fight or Flight’ response to become activated.

2 Likes

people need to get out of their echo chambers,

i’ve never seen any one say “i don’t want LFD” on the servers i play on.

its LFR that is the problem.

Just add LFD for dungeons and heroics, and skip the LRF crap. its too simple.

2 Likes