(WotLK Classic) Heirloom stats not working properly!

Plz fix feels bad

3 Likes

8 Likes

It feels so good to rush heirlooms putting myself behind in gearing only to have not work. Good job Blizzard.

5 Likes

+1 from me.

4 Likes

Unreal that this is still a problem post-maintenance.

Blizzard has a serious communication problem. Either they’re aware of it and working on it, which is bad because they should communicate that they’re aware, or they just aren’t aware of it which his worse.

3 Likes

Hotfix announced https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23800887/hotfixes-october-11-2022
Zero fix… no acknowledgement. If you haven’t opened a bug in game, bombard them…

3 Likes

I actually made a ticket for it and got a response earlier. Here it is:

So…yeah… an automated response that was not at all related.

3 Likes

I got the same response and the email says you can re-open the ticket if its not resolved which is lie. You cant do anything with it after they mark it as resolved.

2 Likes

Bump…
Also posted about it. Hope they fix it soon. This is very annoying

3 Likes

bump again

1 Like

Dude the EXACT same thing happened to me. Opened a ticket (which was very hard to do) then got a response that was automated and had nothing to do with my issue…

2 Likes

and on the 11th day he said… “How the F don’t we have any acknowledgement on this bug?!”

2 Likes

Same, can’t even say I’ve seen thrash blade proc once either.

1 Like

be sure to have “extra attacks” enabled in your combat log

1 Like

Bumping to the top. This has been an issue for weeks. I just wish I had known before I spent so many badges on gear that doesn’t work.

1 Like

checked several times today as well, shame that they simply dont work and no word at all

3 Likes

Been farming heirlooms all week and i just found out the stats on them don’t work, so many emblems for nothing

2 Likes

still busted

1 Like

Spent all this time farming herilooms, enchants and all…just to find out they halfway work…fix it Blizz!

STILL not working properly. This isnt the only thread on it and they fixed fiery weapon…please report this as a bug as well guys!