(WotLK Classic) Heirloom stats not working properly!

the green stats from Heirloom Items are currently not working properly… some of the stats are not added to the character stat sheet (also in actual combat)

*skills that is based on weapon dmg will only count heirloom weapon at 1-1dmg (meaning skills like rend or steady shot will do way less dmg… my steady shot at lvl 50 doin 30dmg per hit RIP)
*hit rating (not working)
*crit rating (not working)
*haste rating (not working)
*resilience rating (not working)
*attack power (working)
*10% experience bonus from kills and quest reward (working)

please blizzard do something!

one of the unique features they added in WotLK and it’s bugged… very sad :frowning:

50 Likes

I noticed this last night when I created my warlock. He has chest, shoulders, weapon, and two spell power trinkets. The stats are NOT working.

I took off my heirlooms and killed a mob then I put them back on and killed a mob and got the same exp

I did this also with spells. I had my heirlooms on did damage then I took them off and damage. The spells were the same.

Currently the heirlooms don’t seem to be working as intended and I hope they fix this.

3 Likes

I’ve also noticed heirloom secondary stats are not working. And not in a “they provide stats but not the right amount” or something. They just flat out dont provide stats. At all.

4 Likes

I’ve been having the same issues. The +hit from the Grand Staff of Jordan doesn’t appear to be applying on my character info. The +spell power from the staff and other heirloom items does seem to be working correctly though.

5 Likes

Is there a bluepost about this yet? because it still doesnt work.

6 Likes

The Spell power shows in your stats, but it doesnt actually add to spells, you can cast with and without and do the same damage.

6 Likes

bump for Blizz to notice…

10 Likes

Bump. Hit rating isn’t working.

6 Likes

+Bump, Also confirm, Attack Power on Shadowcraft Tunic and Shoulders works. Hit Rating is not applying.

5 Likes

Still no mention at all about this. :frowning: Pretty big bug all things considered with how much investment goes into actually getting looms. Good few days of heroic world tours down the drain for the most part.

4 Likes

They STILL have not addressed this. Got the plate heirloom chest and the crit does not add to my stats. Thank Blizz. See ya out there

4 Likes
  • bump I spent days farming heroics for hairlooms to level my alt, very frustrating!!
3 Likes

Bumpity Bump for Big Boy Blizzard

2 Likes

Still not working…hit rating isn’t even showing up on character sheet. Please fix this Blizz.

2 Likes

It would be nice to get a Blizzard response on this and I havent found anything. This is a pretty frustrating bug…

2 Likes

I also have noticed Death Knights cant apply their runeforging to heirloom weapons. Gives an “item level too low” error

2 Likes

This is ridiculous. I can’t even report it as a bug through WoW cause the customer support window never loads.

Hopefully we get an update on this soon.

3 Likes

This topic is 8 days old and it has yet to been responded too with a blue post this is ridiculous! come on blizz fix your stuff!

2 Likes

bump for the blizz boys

2 Likes

Bump… This is very annoying.

3 Likes