The Heirlooms aren't working

The secondary stats and bonus experience on the Heirlooms aren’t working. This issue is very frustrating considering the time and effort players invest to farm these. It has been reported many times and talked about in forums and we can’t get any answer.

Please do something about it.

5 Likes

agreed would be good to get fixed. people grinding for something that doesnt work properly is annoying.

5 Likes

The bonus experience from mob kills is definitely working. I tested it against 2 mobs; same mob, same level. I got 322 xp without my heirlooms on and 386 with heirlooms i.e. 20% increase as expected. I don’t know if it’s working on quests since I haven’t tested that but we can be sure it’s working for mobs; at least for the leather DPS ones.

It’s true that many stats aren’t working. From my experience, attack power is working but hit and haste are not. I don’t know about other stats. Losing that hit rating is actually extremely punishing.

Nope. Attack power (and spell power from the trinkets) show on your sheet but aren’t actually increasing your damage