Worthless titles?

I agree I am happy about playing on Earthfury in many ways, even with the server changing recently. I am aware that my server etc gave me the chance up to rank as high as I did.

We all agreed that back in the day if you seen a rank 14 you would stop and check that dude out thinking he/she was a badass.

I don’t agree. Everyone I knew who hit rank 14 in vanilla did it by account sharing. Most of them were not very good at PVP and only a few were, what I’d consider, badass.

1 Like

At the time I didn’t know they were doing that. So at the time I thought they were awesome

1 Like

Ahh

Yeah man, most of us realized after hitting rank 11-12 that rank 14 was impossible without account sharing. Bracket stacking wasn’t a thing really until later in vanilla and even then it wasn’t like it is in classic. I gave up at rank 11 vanilla and rank 9 in classic…

I think people realized that rank 14 didn’t mean much in TBC. Over half of the people who hit GM/HWL can’t get past 1900 in arenas. People thought it was an accomplishment until they realized vanilla ranking was just a grind, it takes virtually no skill, just alot of free time and deep pockets.

1 Like

other than Scarab Lord what title is more meaningful than R14 titles?

1 Like

Did you just only read the title?

1 Like

well yeah, if you ever mention you got r14 they’re just gonna ask if vanilla or classic.

vanilla? man, that must of been hard, you earned it

classic? who cares.

2 Likes

in many ways the higher ranked you are the worse it looks

2 Likes

yes, it was jealous bad players criticizing the work of others.

as i ask…which title do they hold in higher esteem?

I assume you’re calling me bad and jealous? I am so unsure

Uhh Scarab Lord? I think that’s what you’re asking

i said ‘other than’ scarab lord though…

Oh then my answer is none of them

so what title are you displaying?

This right here

This is why I asked if you just read the title

It never was impressive because most of that honor is obtained from winning against pugs. Thats like your team winning the NBA championship and you receiving the MVP trophy ,but the league made 72 out of your 84 games against random kids they found at the park.

2 Likes

It doesnt matter to me but who cares what I think? That person is paying their 15$ a month. Let them enjoy their playtime however they want. I don’t see why its necessary to pass judgement. If you don’t care, then ignore it. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Tbh neither will be. They mean alot more in BFA and will mean more and more each expac because of how old they are. Pvp titles have been unobatainable since 2006, and Scarab Lord was only available on new realms post vanilla. They won’t mean anything in classic, nor should they.

ehh what? pvp title have been back since RBGs

Different achievements. The original pvp titles could only be earned in vanilla