Worst tuning in Wow history

It’s always evokers

4 Likes

I’m not making a hot take here, I’m explaining how competitive games balance.

It’s purely factual, lol. It’s how this game has been balanced for 20 years.

The tuning recently is the best it’s ever been…

No…no…no…WORST tuning was Vanilla WoW. Nothing else compares, quit crying.

And BM aoe sucks the buff they still suck and the only thing going for us, our ST dps was nerfed xD

Praying the changes coming for the 20th anniversary patch are great for us.
Otherwise I may have to perform blasphemy and play…

Survival.

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

Nah JK ill play MM lol

theres no crying in wow… or wait is that baseball

Doomers are mad af right now.

“Omg why are they buffing Rogue, one of the least played classes in the game, I don’t play Rogue and don’t understand the changes, but I’m just mad!!!”

Just about no one cares about mythic raiding. They should tune for m+, not raiding.

Truest thing I’ve ever read.

The game must be balanced around top end potential, especially now that we have access to so many resources ensuring most players will get 80-85% of the way there.

This is incredible because you’re a human paladin.

So what? Evokers always have bad takes on the forums. Holy paladin’s have great takes. Also, this isn’t even my main.

It’s not a take, it’s a statement on how balance happens in this game.

There’s zero logical reason why a competitive game wouldn’t balance around maximum potential.

Can you share the data and metrics you used to derive this conclusion?

Thanks.

1 Like

Even Tettles seemed worked up in a video he posted I believe today on these changes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9abK05miTQ

These changes are mindless and I don’t know how the M+ season recovers after this. In recent history it reminds me of the release of Aug, which pushed keys up by 2-3 levels and was very difficult to revert after that otherwise people just couldn’t beat out their previous runs where a given spec was busted.

I play Brewmaster so… I hate the changes. But I can acknowledge how absolutely atrocious the game is now going to be for any DPS that’s not a Frost DK or Arcane mage.

Wowhead has a Class Tuning Summary for 11.0.5. As I mentioned previously Tettles just put out a video on it. There’s another thread here:

And I’m saying it shouldn’t happen that way. Mythic raiding is blah. Raiding in general is lame and I used to like it but it’s just not fun anymore. I wouldn’t be playing the game if it didn’t have m+ and I have ALOT of friends who feel exactly the same way so they need to figure something out. Separate the tuning or whatever it takes, but it’s ridiculous how unbalanced m+ is, especially for healers.

Apparently, BOTH… :smiley:

That’s fine if you don’t like mythic raiding, and it’s fine if you think tuning should be around m+ and not raid.

My statement was that tuning is, always has been, and should continue to be based on what the top performers can do with a given spec. That idea is not mutually inclusive with mythic raiding.

If they changed tuning to be focused on mythic plus, do you not think they would/should tune it around the maximum potential of each spec?

i also agree, healers need more output and players need more health, dps would be great on the characters not pumping by far the most lol

i agree this is only going to further the diff in M+ get your … together blizz and play your game