World/Server First!

World first happened 15 yrs ago

4 Likes

Don’t say it man. DO NOT SAY IT…

1 Like

They only need to hit level 55 to get into the instance.

Why? Some profs give advantages but the entire raid is better funnelling matts into a couple of players.

Don’t need 40 people and don’t need them all geared.Technically only one person needs the reps but ideally you have atleast 8 people get the rep required.More levels,people and gear would be appreciated by the healers.

There, there. It’ll be all right.

1 Like

Thanks mum.

You’re welcome, hun.
/hands Daltón a nice strawberry lollipop

2 Likes

First of all - do you even KNOW your miss chances at level 55?

Those Fire Lords are gonna be fuuuun. :smiley:

2 Likes

I think it would hilarious if Blizzard decided to DC people who were on too many hours straight: “Yo, you’re freakin’ nuts. Go to bed!”

1 Like

Bosses are always 3 levels above you

First 60s will be ready around the day 3 mark

They had leveling scaling like that in vanilla?

Don’t forget about the rep.

You need 9k hydraxion warlords rep to summon rag. That’s 5 rep per kill. That something like 1800 kills to grind the rep just to summon rag.

This grind alone takes a day played.

1 Like

Pretty sure the plan is to level while farming that rep. I could be wrong though. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going for world first Barrens Chuck Norris fact.

3 Likes

I like when people say stupid things then claim it was just a joke.

Or do you mean that Method thing was actually supposed to be funny?

You can portray it as ridiculously as you want, but is that not a factual statement?

Actually, most of that will be different. Classic will be significantly different than the original progression in vanilla. Itemization changes, talent changes, and 15 years of collective knowledge all make a pretty significant impact on how we play.

Well, considering there will be world first kills of bosses in Classic, it will be a first.

Yet you seem so keen on portraying your statements as jokes. You’re the one trying to insist you’re here for comic relief.

Classic isn’t even out yet, so nope.

Your late to the party.
I already apologised for my attempt at humour.
I now realise these forums are no place for it. Bad or otherwise.
You are 100% factually correct. Classic has not yet been released.
There will be world firsts for everyone.
Yay.

Told you not to say it Leonides, I told you.

2 Likes

Ah, I see where the problem is.

Yeah, that’s usually what people who aren’t funny say. Meanwhile, people who actually tell good jokes are swimming in blue pixel hearts.

I know.

Nope. Just 40 people (at most) for each boss.

Actually, if we’re being accurate, the world first kills in vanilla weren’t 15 years ago, so he’s wrong either way.

Onyxia - 14 years, 5 months, 15 days
Ragnaros - 14 years, 2 months, 20 days
Nefarian - 13 years, 9 months, 20 days
C’Thun - 13 years, 2 months, 21 days
Kel’Thuzad - 12 years, 10 months, 8 days

Look at you go Mr Factually correct man.
Can you do my taxes?

4 Likes

I also really like how you just cut and take the bits you want from posts. Never mind the rest of it right?

You ever considered taking on a career in politics?

2 Likes

World firsts in retail are already bordering on ‘Who the hell cares’ territory.

World firsts in Classic when all this content has already been cleared over a decade ago is about the epitome of pointless.

But hey, its their game time. If this is how they want to do it, more power to them. I probably wont be 60 for a good month.

4 Likes