World/Server First!

Except, people who can run off 5 hours of sleep are quite rare. I’m one of the fortunate few who just naturally sleep less than others.

Doing that for a week, depending on your age and how much you require as an individual could very-well, you know, kill you.

1 Like

Will probably be alot longer, since the exp required is exponential. The midway point is around 45-48. So all of them werent even half way done with 35 hours. The push from 30-40 was also incredibly accelerated sinve everyone had spent days farming out BiS twink gear for lvl 30. People are going to be much more gear starved, especially for the early launch, since people will rarely be selling/buying gear through the AH.

2 Likes

116 hours is the world record holder joana’s record.

That is what i said, but the 4 days, 3 hours was done on a P-server by a hunter.

Not unless you have a time machine to go back 15 odd years.
There will be no 1sts. Already been done.
Method say they will have some boss killed in a week or some nonsense, I already killed that 14 odd years ago. Method, more like slowthod, am I right?

6 Likes

Yeah I probably do, and I probably won’t try and compete even though I would like to. But I am at a disadvantage as I am not a beta player.

Classic isn’t even out yet.

There will be world firsts, and realm firsts in Classic, because Classic is not vanilla.

Whatever makes you feel better, buddy.

1 Like

Where’s that “Triggered” meme???

Perhaps you should calm your farm good sir, as it was, one of those things you may not be familiar with, called a jest. All in good humour. Why so serious?

And I love the whole serious “CLASSIC IS NOT VANILLA, WAAAAAA, WAAAAAA, WAAAAAA”

Call it what you will, its all been done. The groundwork, the strats, the BIS, its ALL BEEN DONE. Call it a first if you like, but it aint. Simple as that.
So as you say, Whatever makes you feel better, buddy.

5 Likes

If they do try it, wonder if they will do what they did for world first Janina fight? Be in the Red Bull place and stream the whole thing?

If, nothing else, we’ll watch someone, likely, succumb to a heart attack.

3 Likes

Call it whatever you will but it will still be firsts for this run of the content.
Yes it’s already been done when vanilla was live but I think we all have the intelligence to know that this stuff was completed back then. This is a different iteration using the 1.12 changes.

Yes, because no one ever killed those bosses in 1.12.

And retail didn’t start off with 1.12 with certain content on lock.
That still doesn’t change the fact that this is a new iteration and people want to be the first with this. Why does that upset you so much?

1 Like

lol. It doesnt. That was my point. I made a funny and people are getting all their underwear tied in different kind of knots. It bothers me not.

Honestly, the only “triggered” person here seems to be you.

3 Likes

Its so hard to have a freaking joke and a laugh on these forums…
Does everyone check their sense of humour at the door?

Well I mean the “slow” joke about Method isn’t a new or clever joke, so it’s not like everyone was going to fall out of their seats laughing to begin with. From there you started spazzing out and mocking people, which isn’t funny either. It’s simply pathetic.
/shrug

3 Likes

Sorry. My bad. Didnt realise I was performing for Comic Relief.
Ill try lift my game in future…

MEGA GOD DAMN FACE PALM

… but your joke wasn’t funny. Or original…

4 Likes

You did ask why people weren’t laughing at your humor. The answer is: you’re not funny.