World’s End Tavern Lounge #161

10/31/2018 02:37 AMPosted by Karaliene
10/31/2018 02:03 AMPosted by Shalorel
I'll be back in a few days, I need a break...

"Once again, I now am alone......as usual."
/sigh

No I'm right here...for about another hour...I just don't want to act up and do something stupid like I have done in the past. That's why I'm taking a break. I'm kind of heading that way...thus my reference to "the Selosse itch" *lol*
10/31/2018 02:41 AMPosted by Shalorel
10/31/2018 02:37 AMPosted by Karaliene
"Once again, I now am alone......as usual."
/sigh

No I'm right here...for about another hour...I just don't want to act up and do something stupid like I have done in the past. That's why I'm taking a break. I'm kind of heading that way...thus my reference to "the Selosse itch" *lol*

"When you go, I will have one less who actually TALKS to me on here. And I have so FEW as it is. I don't want to lose one more."
10/31/2018 02:45 AMPosted by Karaliene
10/31/2018 02:41 AMPosted by Shalorel

"When you go, I will have one less who actually TALKS to me on here. And I have so FEW as it is. I don't want to lose one more."

That's why I'm taking the break, because if I go all drama mode it will just get worse then I will have to leave for good. There is always BNET. I'm not a fan of it, but you are worth it *hugs*
10/31/2018 02:49 AMPosted by Shalorel
10/31/2018 02:45 AMPosted by Karaliene

That's why I'm taking the break, because if I go all drama mode it will just get worse then I will have to leave for good. There is always BNET. I'm not a fan of it, but you are worth it *hugs*

/hugs
10/30/2018 11:42 PMPosted by Shalorel
I guess I killed other f'ing Lounge.

STUPID OLIVE OIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was killed for me earlier
10/31/2018 02:57 AMPosted by Beleran

What I wrote a few posts ago I think applies to you as well. It's the three of us. You Cyndi and me that this !@#$ing %^-* happens. *hugs*

/pounce
/hugs
10/31/2018 03:00 AMPosted by Shalorel

What I wrote a few posts ago I think applies to you as well. It's the three of us. You Cyndi and me that this !@#$ing %^-* happens. *hugs*

don't worry about those guys just be you :) and the lounge was most active and friendly when you were there befor that's a fact
10/31/2018 03:07 AMPosted by Karaliene

/pounce
/hugs

/hugs back :P
10/31/2018 03:08 AMPosted by Beleran
10/31/2018 03:00 AMPosted by Shalorel

don't worry about those guys just be you :) and the lounge was most active and friendly when you were there befor that's a fact

"Yeah. They actually TALK to you two. Even if it's not often. They basically IGNORE me. I am the one they don't want around."

10/31/2018 03:12 AMPosted by Karaliene
"Yeah. They actually TALK to you two. Even if it's not often. They basically IGNORE me. I am the one they don't want around."

All of that was true, but not anymore. If you look at my posts, back in GD Lounge 106 ish, EVERYONE was talking to me a lot even Averyx quite a lot, now almost no one except Dreadmoon and Fleb that's it.....sometimes Eve, but only to quickly answer a question I ask.

Same in here, no one talks anymore except you guys and Surfy.

So, you're both 100% correct, but after all the mess with "The Finicky Five" who showed up several times and bullied me, and that one time I made a Donald Trump joke and everyone got on my case all at once, they don't talk to me anymore.
10/31/2018 03:12 AMPosted by Karaliene

i get a bit worried and feel wrong when they do talk to me to be honest its like im one step closer to being one of them! and that's a terrifying thought to me
Look at my post record and go to the last page which is GD Lounge 106, THAT's when everyone was talking to me...like EVERYONE...I just reminisced the other day and looked over all those pages and actually cried because of what used to be and what is now....

Maybe that's why I'm in the funk I'm in, because of my doing that.
shifting focus to something more positive. i think im gonna get me armor today!
10/31/2018 03:29 AMPosted by Beleran

Ok, let's ignore my situation....

Sorry I brought it up, and you don't want to talk about it...

*summons pink cloud*

yay, cool :)

I need to figure what I want to do next myself

and good morning to all

May all enjoy their Halloween or Samhain tonight, whchever is your version =)
10/31/2018 03:35 AMPosted by Shalorel
Ok, let's ignore my situation....

/hugs

Just awoke, is GD getting you down

10/31/2018 03:35 AMPosted by Shalorel
*summons pink cloud*

pink is cool color =)
10/31/2018 03:35 AMPosted by Surfgirl

yay, cool :)

I need to figure what I want to do next myself

and good morning to all

May all enjoy their Halloween or Samhain tonight, whchever is your version =)

Yay cool!!

So now the negative piece of !@#$, who is me, bringing up all this %^-*ing garbage can leave, so all of you can finally be happy because the miserable mother!@#$er is gone...
I just pour my !@#$ing heart out over something going in with me in a lengthy post to share with my friends and I get...

...Ok lets get positive and move right along...
10/31/2018 03:39 AMPosted by Shalorel
So now the negative piece of !@#$, who is me, bringing up all this %^-*ing garbage can leave, so all of you can finally be happy because the miserable mother!@#$er is gone...

Actually I'm out on BT if u need to vent to a friend too this morning

coffee hasn't hit yet so I'm just not fully with it