World’s End Tavern Lounge #161

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdctwUTybfE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H6ZmeF2Heg

EDIT: OMFG!!! I have to bookmark this one!! I grew up with these cartoons and never thought of them quite that way *lol*
I guess I killed other f'ing Lounge.

STUPID OLIVE OIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"They just don't understand you, like we do."
/hugs
I need to disappear for a few days...or longer...things are getting really !@#$ing weird.
It isn't that. I have this overwhelming desire to post seriously sick and twisted horror videos that most likely will get me permabanned.

...I have the Selosse itch...
10/31/2018 12:16 AMPosted by Shalorel
It isn't that. I have this overwhelming desire to post seriously sick and twisted horror videos that most likely will get me permabanned.

...I have the Selosse itch...

/understanding hug
Guess I killed this lounge too...

…oh well...
10/31/2018 12:34 AMPosted by Shalorel
Guess I killed this lounge too...

…oh well...

"I'm still here. Just working on Halloween stuff. Putting up decorations and things."
"Thanks for making me feel like I don't even count."
/sad face

*Matriarch Kara just sighs, and wanders off again.*
10/31/2018 01:13 AMPosted by Karaliene
/sad face

I step away to take a shower to see if it makes me feel better and here we go.....

….yeah, I need to get away for a while because !@#$ING DRAMA FOLLOWS ME AROUND NO MATTER WHAT I %^-*ING DO!!!!!
10/31/2018 01:25 AMPosted by Shalorel
10/31/2018 01:13 AMPosted by Karaliene
/sad face

I step away to take a shower to see if it makes me feel better and here we go.....

….yeah, I need to get away for a while because !@#$ING DRAMA FOLLOWS ME AROUND NO MATTER WHAT I %^-*ING DO!!!!!

"It follows me more. This place was hopping while I was away. As soon as I return it dies. It's not you.....it's me."
10/31/2018 01:31 AMPosted by Karaliene
10/31/2018 01:25 AMPosted by Shalorel

"It follows me more. This place was hopping while I was away. As soon as I return it dies. It's not you.....it's me."

When I first came in here, I literally did the math. Whenever I would show up in here, I would list everyone who was in here for the last half hour and do a cross reference with each other person in here and the time stamp of reply.

For example, 5 people might be in here and talking to each other. There is a 2 to 3 minute response time on average with each cross section of person. So they are quite aware of each other and responsive to each other's posts in a very quick manner.

I show up, and very quickly, it dies within about 5 minutes and the place it dead. I did this same thing for years each and every time I went into GD Lounge and the same thing happened. THEN everyone in there would say that they are doing other things and are slow to respond but that's a lie and I have mathematical proof that it is a lie.

No, it's not just you.

You and I are cool, always have been.

It happened again tonight in GD Lounge multiple people chatting, with each other, fast response time, and I show up and within a very short time all the 4 people who were chatting with each other left.
10/31/2018 01:52 AMPosted by Shalorel
10/31/2018 01:31 AMPosted by Karaliene

When I first came in here, I literally did the math. Whenever I would show up in here, I would list everyone who was in here for the last half hour and do a cross reference with each other person in here and the time stamp of reply.

For example, 5 people might be in here and talking to each other. There is a 2 to 3 minute response time on average with each cross section of person. So they are quite aware of each other and responsive to each other's posts in a very quick manner.

I show up, and very quickly, it dies within about 5 minutes and the place it dead. I did this same thing for years each and every time I went into GD Lounge and the same thing happened. THEN everyone in there would say that they are doing other things and are slow to respond but that's a lie and I have mathematical proof that it is a lie.

No, it's not just you.

It happened again tonight in GD Lounge multiple people chatting, with each other, fast response time, and I show up and within a very short time all the 4 people who were chatting with each other left.

"That exact same thing happens to me, but when ever I say anything about it, they all tell me I am imagining it all. But I know I am not."
10/31/2018 01:58 AMPosted by Karaliene
10/31/2018 01:52 AMPosted by Shalorel

No, it's not just you.

"That exact same thing happens to me, but when ever I say anything about it, they all tell me I am imagining it all. But I know I am not."

I mathematically know you are not imagining it.
"Time to go carve my Pumpkins. I'll be back when I am done."
/hug
/wave
10/31/2018 02:02 AMPosted by Karaliene
"Time to go carve my Pumpkins. I'll be back when I am done."
/hug
/wave

Happy Halloween!!

I'll be back in a few days, I need a break...

*hugs*
"Big one done, three small ones to go."
/tired sigh
/smile
10/31/2018 02:35 AMPosted by Karaliene
"Big one done, three small ones to go."
/tired sigh
/smile

Well, at least you got the hard one out of the way :D
10/31/2018 02:03 AMPosted by Shalorel
I'll be back in a few days, I need a break...

"Once again, I now am alone......as usual."
/sigh