World’s End Tavern Lounge #161

10/30/2018 02:09 AMPosted by Shalorel
10/30/2018 02:05 AMPosted by Karaliene
"WoW is the only game I know, and I am too old, and tired, to start over some place else, so I stay here."
/lol

You and me both! *lol*

I'm still going to play WoW and be around here, but I just want more depth to quests and storyline. Dungeons and Dragons Online is AWESOME, but I f'ing hate the mouse assignments and whenever I try and change them, everything gets all screwed up :(

/comforting hug
10/30/2018 02:11 AMPosted by Karaliene
10/30/2018 02:09 AMPosted by Shalorel
You and me both! *lol*

I'm still going to play WoW and be around here, but I just want more depth to quests and storyline. Dungeons and Dragons Online is AWESOME, but I f'ing hate the mouse assignments and whenever I try and change them, everything gets all screwed up :(

/comforting hug

So what's up for Halloween? Anything interesting?
Bedtime for me...

Goodnight <3
10/30/2018 02:14 AMPosted by Shalorel
10/30/2018 02:11 AMPosted by Karaliene
/comforting hug

So what's up for Halloween? Anything interesting?

"Just the usual passing out candy to kids."

10/30/2018 02:36 AMPosted by Shalorel
Bedtime for me...

Goodnight <3

"Sweet Dreams."
@Shalorel you should look in to BLACK DESERT Online too
good morning all.
going for 100 today!
10/30/2018 04:18 AMPosted by Beleran
good morning all.
going for 100 today!

"Good Morning, and Good Luck!"
/grin
/awake
10/30/2018 04:12 AMPosted by Beleran

Thanks!

I see they have housing which is a HUGE plus, but I can't find a list of the spells they use. Also, do they have professions?
10/30/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Shalorel
10/30/2018 04:12 AMPosted by Beleran

Thanks!

I see they have housing which is a HUGE plus, but I can't find a list of the spells they use. Also, do they have professions?

yes Fishing cooking Gathering doesn't sound like much but it's really fun in this game. and here is some info on the Classes you can customize with spells and abilities

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210754629-Available-Classes?mobile_site=true
10/30/2018 12:30 PMPosted by Beleran
10/30/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Shalorel
Thanks!

yes Fishing cooking Gathering doesn't sound like much but it's really fun in this game. and here is some info on the Classes you can customize with spells and abilities

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210754629-Available-Classes?mobile_site=true

Cooking's good. That's the one I level in WoW above all others. I mean a spell list as in list of the spells caster have. Top of my list in mmorpg's is a good spell system and choice of spells. That's why I want to leave WoW, no spell choices.

Best system I have seen online is D&D Online. About 100 spells and of those you can choose any ones you want for the slots you have each level.
Out for the day...

Have fun everyone <3
it's the kind of game that you can build your self a farm and raise some horses too
and over all there is lots of spells in the game.
i'm just waiting for it to come out on xbox because my pc can't quite handle it
wod treasures give 17k xp past level 100 so i downloaded a treasures location addon its going real fast right now :)
10/30/2018 05:08 PMPosted by Beleran
wod treasures give 17k xp past level 100 so i downloaded a treasures location addon its going real fast right now :)

very nice :)
im running out of treasures but i think i can get one more level out of them
10/30/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Beleran

any invasions tonight, they tend to be good xp too
10/30/2018 06:30 PMPosted by Surfgirl
10/30/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Beleran

any invasions tonight, they tend to be good xp too

one should be up in about an HOUR :)
"Spied a little thing and I followed her all night
In a funky fine Levis and her sweater's kind of tight
She had a west coast strut that was as sweet as molasses
But what really knocked me out was her cheap sunglasses"
Seems I can take the Selosse out of the Forums and the Game, but I can't take the Selosse out of the Player of said Forums and said Game. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M4FG1UXH5w

RIP Lemmy