World Quest: Are you kitten on me? Bugged

I just tried on 4 different characters, with war mode both on and off. Failed all 8 times. With WM off, all could make 5 moves before getting stuck. With WM on, all could make 3 moves.

I can’t get past the 1st handhold. The 2nd handhold is missing for me. This is the second time I have been missing the same handhold so that I am not able to complete the quest.

1 Like

And the quest is bugged out again. Proudmoore, 1st rock is missing. Maybe consider removing this quest from rotation until it’s actually fixed???

1 Like

Broken again on Velen server group both with warmode and without. Please either fix the quest or remove it till you do fix it. This is the second week this has gone on and the 3rd time this quest has been up and busted.

3 Likes

Can they not disable broken world quests until they figure out what is exactly breaking them? So many things wrong with this game that go ignored.

1 Like

Due to the bug I’ve yet to complete this world quest once. I know I can shard hop but I would rather not.

I’ve been able to complete this WQ until today - the second stone is missing, I can’t progress.

2 Likes

How is this quest still broken after a week facepalm

1 Like

Still cant climb the wall

Yep can report that its still broken

What is this now, the 4th WQ reset this has been broken for?

Just turn it tf off already if there’s not a single dev competent enough to fix it.

1 Like

lmao they fixed the one stone, but then lost another one up higher. just throwing my two copper in to say its still bugged

1 Like

Today was the first day I was able to even grab the first stone, but was only able to rescue 4 kittens. This is such a poorly designed quest.

Still bugged for me. Except that the second rock is missing. You can get to the first, but there is clearly a rock ledge missing. preventing any further climbing.

Hey guys, the only “fix” I managed when this happens in rock climbing quest is to try to switch of shard. Try joining a group for a rare in the zone, or what I did is I switched to War mode On and the quest was fine there.

Very frustrating but hey, nothing’s perfect.

Good luck to y’all!

I second this. Last week it was bugged and none of the rocks were highlighted even though I grabbed the climbing gear. There was no way to interact with the rocks. This week I can only interact with the first few rocks and can’t get further up. Why is it so hard to save the kitties? :frowning:

Can this quest get fixed and STAY fixed?

3 Likes

This has been broken for me since forever (and still is as of 1/8/23), basically. It has never worked and it appears that there is zero interest in fixing this, either.

This is still broken for all of my characters, and every shard I go to seems to have different handholds missing. Today on this character the first 6 handholds are missing entirely now.

Is this going to be looked into at all?

2 Likes

1/21/23 still broke missing the 6th handhold on Malfurion

2 Likes