World Quest: Are you kitten on me? Bugged

Unable to even begin climbing. Zero handholds in reach.

1 Like

Same issue from last night ZERO changes still no handhold typical blizzard issue

2 Likes

Bugged again, but at least this time it’s a different rock that’s missing?

The most infuriating part is that SOME people are able to do it just fine, and when you say anything in-game about it being bugged you just get told to “git gud” or “well I upgraded my climbing fully, you should too” (spoiler: I have!) or “I did it just fine, you’re doing something wrong” etc etc.

Bump, bugged again, missing rock hand hold.

Bugged again on Mannoroth, this time 7th hand hold up is missing.

Also bugged again/still on Korialstrasz.

what funny they fix the one that people was looking to fix on the hand grip but screwed up on the seventh grip zero nothing there is like guys are you drinking coffee or whiskey

1 Like

Unable to grip on any stone. Come on guys, get this fixed. It’s impossible to do.

Why is this still in the rotation if it is bugged and they can’t fix it…

if they cannot fix it, they should scrap the game. there are so many bugs it is pathetic.

1 Like

These types of quests continue to be bugged. Please fix them across the board in the next patch please? This happens often with the climbing quests and has since launch. Fix please, we need the rep to continue the storyline.

1 Like

its been two and a half days with an issue on this quest, w.t.h blizzard, Activision, and so on and so on, did we pay for a bug game, do the people no matter what age we have, do we deserve a game that is not working

2 Likes

Still bugged and Bug Forum moderator is LAZY and NEVER acknowledges bugs/reports.

1 Like

the first day that we reported the bug they fix it the same day and now it’s been two and a half days of nothing going on, have the people payed for a game that does not work

1 Like

Its been bugged for quite a while and they do nothing. There are other climbing quests getting the same bug.

1 Like

on Lightbringer there is no hand hold in reach from the bottom cant even begin to go up. Tried going to the left side where you can get a little higher but still no joy

2 Likes

out of all the bugs with in-game what I hate the most is being ignored and we paid money for the game

3 Likes

Can confirm same issue. Shocking this is a thing.

2 Likes

I’m giving this world quest one last rotation. If it’s still bugged when it next pops up, it’s going on my blacklist permanently.

1 Like

Cant even start climbing. tichondrius

1 Like