World Quest: Are you kitten on me? Bugged

Bugged on Duskwood, 3rd grab point is missing.

This is the longest thread about this bug. But given how far down the list it is, there are now at least 3 other separate threads about the same bug.

1 Like

Still busted. Today I was able to get up six handholds before I could go no further.

Bugged on Mannoroth, 3rd handhold is missing.

Are you kitten me? Itā€™s still bugged? guess we just lose out on some rewards for an amount of time till the rocks actually exist to climb.

Same issue here, it is still bugged on Dalaran

Still bugged, Area 52

Still bugged, and still prevents you from using normal controls. Reloading the ui, using the ā€œ/leavevehicleā€ command, logging out, and even exiting the game doesnā€™t work. I have to completely shut the game down to get it to reset so I can actually play the game with that characterā€¦

1 Like

Still bugged on Zuljin. It worked yesterday but when I went to do it on an alt today I couldnā€™t get past the 5th rock.

Bugged and not surprised, a campaign quest called ā€˜the priceā€™ is also bugged and looking at wowhead has been for a while now.

1st rock is now missing on Arygos. A few days ago it was the 4th.

For what itā€™s worth and it has been mentioned here a lot as well is do this in WM mine was bugged like the rest on A52 in normal so I remembered what this place said about WM and I just finished it right now.

When I was there only one other player was there and no one is thinking of killing each other over a stupid bugged quest.

The annoying thing is the missing rock is there and visible ā€“ until you equip the climbing gear and try to do the quest. Then it just ā€¦ disappears. Cancel the climbing gear and boom you can see the rock again, but thatā€™s not helpful for anyone.

The Field of Ferocity quest is ALSO bugged again, making two world quests up at the same time that are completely impossible to do due to bugs. =(

This world quest is still bugged and back up. After like the 6th initial rock you just cannot proceed.

1 Like

Not only is its name a joke, so is the world quest itself. Ā  :pouting_cat:

:disappointed:

cā€™mon Blizz - remove the WQ from your rotation until youā€™ve worked out the issues. stop putting up crap and expecting us to deal with it

1 Like

This quest is currently broken as of tonight on the realm, Area 52. There is no rocks to grip right after you climb onto the first one.

Hoping this is resolved soon.

3 Likes

This is the second time this world quest has been buggedā€¦ it was bugged with the same issues everyone is having the last time it was up. I go to do it again and the bugs are back after they had been handled last timeā€¦ on some of my toons the bottom rocks are missing and on others the middle ones are missingā€¦ just enough that I can only go so high or not even get off the groundā€¦ PLEASE PLEASE FIX IT FOR GOOD

broken again, got to second hand hold and cant go further.

why is this not fixed yet? remove the damn quest

1 Like