World Quest: Are you kitten on me? Bugged

The world quest at temporal flux named Are you kitten on me? is bugged, u need to add a rock so we can climb.

109 Likes

Having the same issue. I can only go up a few rocks before there is a missing one and cant go any higher.

6 Likes

the video of this world quest from the PTR was functioning, it is currently missing the fourth handhold to go up the mountain

3 Likes

It is fixed now.

just checked, still missing the fourth handhold. must mean it is shard specific. I am on Thrall-US

6 Likes

This is broken. I’m wyrmrest accord. Climbers are piling up around quest area.

Still broken on Stormrage. The rock that players are supposed to grab onto shows as out of reach, and that we need to grab onto a rock that is closer.

1 Like

I am having the same issue on Sargeras. Ugh!

Same issue, it’s the third hand grip on Dalaran.

Still bugged, third handhold is missing entirely, no way to proceed. I am on Thrall-US.

Still Bugged, third handhold missing on Thrall-US.

Still busted on Wyrmrest Accord.

Still busted on Sargeras.

It is still bugged and on WRA … can only go up like 5 rocks and can’t reach any others

1 Like

still bugged on stormrage

1 Like

Server - Kael’thas
World Quest - Are you Kitten me?
Location - Thaldraszus (59.76, 76.89)
Issue - Unable to complete quest (Unable to proceed past hand hold 4) distance to great between handholds causing players to be unable to reach required location to complete quest.

1 Like

This was working yesterday on Garrosh but is broken today. It’s the 8th handhold for us.

1 Like

Done this across a few alts since Tue (Thrall and Stormrage) and it was fine. Alt today though (Thrall) has no 3rd handhold. Tried leaving area multiple times and that hasnt worked.

1 Like

Still broken as of today.

3 Likes

Still broken. Third handhold today on Burning Legion. Lothar and Duskwood appear to have the same issue.