World Quest: Are you kitten on me? Bugged

“Then it broke again”

1 Like

The quest seems to fluctuate between working and not. Worked this afternoon for one alt, but not now for another. Same thing happened last week: worked for one but not another.

Third on missing on Guldan

So it seems having farmed these climbing rock quests on multiple characters for rep. Some of the rocks dissapear making things impossible.

In the case of this quest the fourth rock dissapears making it impossible to do this quest.

Please fix these quests. It also happens to similar quests in other zones. I thought it was weird when I was missing some rocks to reach the top cat when starting from the bottom left route for example. On my shadow priest I simply got the initial rocks to dissapear.

sixth rock missing on Moonguard. Lots of confused looking adventurers.

Just tried this on another alt (CC server), now there are no rocks within reach. Can’t even start it.

Has anyone went to the Dragonscale Expedition camp and check and see if their talent tree is maxed out? Some of the missing stones are where you can call on the elemental to give you a hand hold.

Yesterday I could go four handholds up, but today there are no handholds within reach of the ground.

thanks for fixing this broken quest blizzard, your commitment to your players is overwhelmingly … . . . . . …

Not working on Caelestrasz

Broken on Arygos

Still broken. thanks :frowning_with_open_mouth:

Just to add to the chorus … still intermittently broken. Did it fine yesterday on one character, cannot get past the first handhold today. All the more irritating b/c the same quest has been up for the past 3 cycles now.

This quest is still broken on Icecrown.

Proudmoore, 23:32 on January 4th. Quest is bugged out.

Still bugged on Area 52 on 1/5 12am EST. First rock is there but the next few are missing.

Just a little tip to any trying to finish this and have a friend handy. If you use the dragonriding whelp system (where you become a whelp to tag along on a buddy’s dragonriding mount) then have them get you in whelp form close to the climbing gear. You then click on the the gear while in whelp form and get put into the rock climbing mode and have them drop you off somewhere higher up. Little jury-rigged but does work at least as a work around to finish it until they fix this.

1 Like

Broken again on Malfurion, still same problem as before.   :neutral_face:

Still bugged on Korgath-US.

Still bugged. Can’t get the a 1st handhold, and even with a work around, the kittens haven’t spawned.