World Quest: Are you kitten on me? Bugged

The quest is bugged for me. 11:03 ET / - CT Latin American server.

bugged on Anetheron at 11:19 am EST as well

Bugged for me two, but went PvP and able to complete it, hope it helps.

1 Like

Bugged - Emerald Dream (US), I’ll try going War Mode and see if that works.

EDIT: I was able to complete the quest while in War Mode, but it was still pretty annoying to go back to Stormwind just to complete one quest.

Bugged on Nazjatar today 1/2

Try in War Mode, worked for me.

Still bugged for me on WA

The middle rocks have now appeared for me BUT the bottom rock has now disappeared so I am not able to even reach the bottom rock to start climbing. I am on lightbringer

missing handholds to get started on Echo Isles for me

On nesingwary I am missing the 4th rock on this quest.

No luck on Trollbane’s sister realm, Malfurion. All we can do is pick up the climbing gear and nothing else. It’s been that way since the last world quest rotation. Would be nice if it could be fixed before tomorrow’s weekly reset.

1 Like

So the missing 4th rock is back… but now the first rock is missing… slow clap

2 Likes

First rock is missing on Wyrmrest Accord.

Impossible to complete. All those new employees and QA is still borked.

1 Like

This. Can we please get a fix on this. Please.

Still broken, i cant even take the first stone

Was able to do the quest in War Mode with all the stones showing up:

When not in War Mode the stones that are missing. At least for me on Nesingwary.

1 Like

Still broken, there’s one more stone now, but you still can’t reach the second one.

I am having this problem as well. I tried it two days ago and had the same problem, and figured I would wait and it would be fixed, but no. This is particularly vexing as Dragon scale expedition is the rep faction I am currently short on to progress the gated content, and I am going to presumably miss out on rep this cycle.

No 2nd hand hold available on Illidan.

First hand-hold missing or unresponsive on Sentinels.