World of Wildstar

I barely ever get toxic people in my raids either, it’s called a guild, we don’t accept toxic players.

Most LFRs wouldn’t be able to complete half the bosses if it wasn’t for a real raider making sure the boss died

You do realize you have to catch up through like what 6 or what ever expansions, surpass all that gearing up to the current state of wow right, you’re acting like bfa is a standalone game and it was designed all at once from 1-120.

Just because you’re nice to each other does’t make you nice people.

See, this is exactly the mindset people who play LFR are trying to avoid.

Get over yourself.

Like the example I used. I get a new trinket. It’s an upgrade and probably the best I’m going to get for a while but it didn’t forge and socket. My options are: ‘What I just got is good enough for the stuff I do.’ or, ‘omg this sucks, I have to keep doing this til it forges and has a socket.’ I always choose the first option. If it did forge, great. If it didn’t, I’m not going fishing for it. Other people could not rest until they got the perfect version and it led to bad feelings.

Do you think you come across like someone that sounds like you should be treated with respect?

Except we’re nice to everyone, and kick toxic players.

YEs but catching up from all those 6 expansions is still barely more level than BFA endgame. level 1-285 level is all of WOW through BFA. BFA endgame is 285 - 450 level

SO
All of WoW level (15 years) - 285 ilevels.
BFA endgame (2 years) - 165 ilevels

Everyone should be treated with respect.

That’s how being a decent human being works.

The fact that you think you get to pick and choose tells me more than enough about you to know you’re the last person I would want to run any kind of content with.

That’s not how it works

When you first meet someone you should treat them politely and once you know them you’ll be able to work out if you respect them or not

I’m just going to respect people because they exist

Yea, I’m not going to respect the guy who tries to kick the LEVELING shaman from a TW because “low dps”, i’m going to kick that guy instead.

1 Like

I just don’t kick anyone unless something is going horrifically wrong

Yeah like I said they inflated everything, in case you haven’t noticed bfa is a total garbage can, we clearly haven’t had any good leadership or developers in charge making logical decisions.

1 Like

Except Legion was great and headed by the same people, so obviously they’re capable.

I mean… wod was headed by the same guy who made mop, and mop was great… wod… not so much.

Every team is capable of stinkers.

1 Like

I give respect to everyone at first, it’s their fault if they lose it but I’m pretty particular with whom I play with in the first place so It’s not like we’d meet or hang out together anyway, I know you were answering another persons comment but that’s my take on it.

Why you gotta bring up Wildstar? :cry:

Legion was only good after they fixed the soft cap on legendaries, and the introduction of m+ otherwise it was still pretty bad. Titanforging was still a thing which is probably one of the worse systems they’ve ever come up with, I admit the artifacts and such made the classes more enjoyable but there really wasn’t anything in legion that was enjoyable other than maybe mage tower and the nighthold, maybe emerald nightmare. tos/tov and abt were garbage. The only redeeming thing to legion like I said was artifacts/legendaries and m+ or mage tower.

But clearly who ever made bfa was in charge of wod and they were probably high or plastered when they made it.

1 Like

you take that back! I loved antorus! Hated EN honestly, love NH, Antorus. ToS was ok, but too many soaks.

one of the worse raids ever tbh, it wasn’t even worth coming back to after leaving around just over half way through tos, I would actually compare the two.

I don’t mind. it’s their game.

what’s bad is not clearly communicating their intentions so I can make an informed decision on whether or not to purchase the x pac.

Blizz has a tendency to collect your money then give you the bad news…