World of Warcraft Pays Homage to Diablo with the Greedy Emissary Event

Are you joking bro? On the store it literally said “will return as a trading post mount” how come blizzard spoon feeds you information just for you to say some dumb ahh comment

Now give us Paladins with a 2h + shield.

1 Like

No it did not.

3 Likes

Yea. now they can spend all that botter’s gold on game time :smiley:

1 Like

That already exists and is from the Vanilla CE.

They said it was on the store for a limited time, not that it would not be available again through other means. That was pretty extensively discussed here on the forums among players.

Looking forward to getting the large bag from the event. I think that is the biggest backpack/bank bag we have so far. Also the mogs and the pet :slight_smile: I have all the older stuff already.

3 Likes

Buying gold to then turn around and buy game time? Risky business. :dracthyr_tea:

1 Like

Have had the mount since annual pass when it was a free incentive along a free copy of D3 and beta access to MoP. Doesn’t bother me that it’s being made available again for free, after having spent time in the shop for sale. You jump in when the time is right for you, which is to say, when you’re willing to cough up something to get something.
Sometimes you win, sometimes choke. Sometimes you miss out completely and end up with nothing. And sometimes you get screwed over because Bob in accounting decided to make it a loss leader to expose you to another product. That’s just life, and one thing to always remember. Don’t piss off Bob.

3 Likes

Both the AP holders and the people that pre-ordered RoS for D3 must’ve pissed off Bob. They’re giving out two former incentives this event. It doesn’t say the drop rate on these, does it? I can’t tell if these items are going to be raining or be like holiday mounts and pets, where the mount is a lot harder to obtain.

I hope it’s not a colossal effort to get that treasure goblin backpack for my DI Dwarf.

1 Like

This should be part of the event. (Mini Diablo)

6 Likes

I wonder if they’re going to set it up so anyone who was in on the tag can be traded loot?
I gave away a handful of those ancient salamander mounts in FR because they allowed that. I’d give people Tyrael’s Charger for free as well. What amazed me is that a lot of people didn’t know that was a possibility, and were skeptical.

2 Likes

You guys finally put Bobby Kotick in the game, nice !

4 Likes

NIIIIIIIIICE. Way to increase my hype for diablo! Disappointed I bought the mount now though but thems the brakes I guess.

3 types of wirts leg?
Really?
I like the idea but the drops are meh.
As for thr mount well got it anyway.

Better weaps? Shield?

2 Likes

Baww :sob:

2 Likes

Different types so everyone has a chance to mog it?

Is there something else iconic to D4 to put in for transmog?

2 Likes

If I could go back in time I will have never got that deal. Diablo 3 was a terrible disappointment and totally not worth the year subscription. Perhaps I may buy diablo 4 when it is on a bargain for 30 dollar but I will not spend 70 bucks on a game that looks like it has playstation 2 graphics…

How to spot someone hasn’t even bothered to look at in-game footage or screenshots hahah

3 Likes

Need the baby goat and the town portal scroll. Time to sit in stormwind and wait

4 Likes

Not mad that it’s available again, just slightly salty that they put it on the shop a few months back for $$ as a “limited time” thing to catch the FOMO folks (I was one, I admit, because I didn’t get it when it was first available), and now you can get it in game for free. Just… feels wrong, like it was a planned thing to milk it for $$ before giving it out in game.

But hey, this is Blizzard, so it’s not all that surprising, honestly, which is the saddest part about it.

1 Like

Or a mini Tyrael!!

1 Like