World of Warcraft Pays Homage to Diablo with the Greedy Emissary Event

World of Warcraft Pays Homage to Diablo with the Greedy Emissary Event

Strange winds blow in from another world, and sightings of odd, bag-holding creatures spot the land. Find them and see what treasure they may hold.

View Full Article

20 Likes

You know who loved the strong, icy winds (of Northrend), and would like to experience them somewhere else?

Arthas.

But he can’t because you turned him into powdered snow, Blizzard!!!

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

54 Likes

lets hope they are like a raid boss and not be nuked in 30 sec

10 Likes

Weird and silly that we have to wait til the 16th of june for the rep/xp part of the event

6 Likes

People gonna be mad about Tyrael’s Charger

9 Likes

this is what most players will post

Hehehe, yeah they are!

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

They’ll still die JUST as I get there…

5 Likes

Looks good.

I’m not normally a pet collector but that Baa’lial Soulstone will have a good home.

6 Likes

Cool, finally chance to get my charger back

2 Likes

Arthas is worth 35 anima lulz

11 Likes

How frequently do they spawn and can they be farmed?

4 Likes

I have the charger from way back when and I’m glad it’s available for players again, especially through a Diablo event paying homage to when it was first released! :smiley:

12 Likes

Wasn’t it just in the store? Advertised as FOMO so people would buy it?

I agree I don’t think any reward should just be taken away due to FOMO but this is an odd choice. It was literally in the last year or so.

4 Likes

Oh it was on the store too and that’s fine if they wanted to put it on the store for a bit.

Tbh I never use the mount it’s kind of… eeh. If people want to buy it / do the events or w/e to get it more power to them. :smiley:

That, and Blizzard has earned a lifetime of catching hell for it. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Yeah or they can just leave it on the store permanently.

My point is that temporarily adding it to the store, only to turn around and give it away in less than a year feels disingenuous at best.

They should have just never put it on the store and then just brought it back for this event.

6 Likes

Imagine bringing back tyraels charger for a month on the store then making it FREE for this event…wow. Just wow. It better be very hard to get or cost a ton. Its fine if its anything else that wasnt marked as a one month sale but this is just ridiculous, not even mad…just disappointed.

4 Likes

I have it and think it’s great that they added it back for people who missed out on it, I would however have appreciated another mount on top of that for those of us who already have that one so we could get something but some of the other rewards I don’t already have from the last diablo event look pretty cool.

4 Likes

Were you outraged when tyreals charger was once a yearly locked in subscription back in cataclysm and then given to Chinese players on the shop too?

Or did you not care and looked the other way

4 Likes