World of Warcraft Patch 9.0.5.0.5

Wand Vision :rofl:

I freaking love it

4 Likes

That one almost hurt a little lol. These were great this year, good job!

7 Likes

*you don’t know whom to trust

4 Likes

Got a genuine laugh out of me. This section is gold.

I just spit out my coffee.

8 Likes

Pretty funny, but the time spent writing this up should have been used on making the game good.

2 Likes

Brave the depths of the fungal network beneath Ardenweald with a group of 5-10 players, where 1-2 of members of your group are accosters randomly selected to try to kill you! Communication is key when you don’t know who to trust, and everyone sounds like they’re lying at all times, especially when they don’t speak up. Who’s the accoster? Don’t kick the wrong person!

It’s fun but needs to be balanced more please. The dungeons are made for 10 people, but when we lose several due to them trying to kill us, it affects the raid. Sometimes it ends up being the tank or one of the healers and we have to wait forever to get a new one in. This morning for example, the tank turned on us right in the middle of a boss fight so the whole group wiped, then we had to kick the tank. After waiting for over 30 minutes, we finally got a replacement.

2 Likes

I lol at the people taking an obvious April Fool’s joke seriously, or the ones who think a page of silly patch notes cost us a raid tier. My dudes, it was probably passed around the office, anyone can participate, and the best ones were used. Probably cost us an afternoon bag lunch meeting, if that.

21 Likes

Yikes, man. You should feel good about yourself.

4 Likes

Thanks, I do!

Good for War Machine, i’m proud. :’)

2 Likes

So what you’re saying is, he’s gonna mop the floor with those raiders? :broom:

/The Entire stadium crowd booes at bari.

…I think you guys missed a perfect opportunity for a Witcher joke. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

(falls over laughing) I have a friend who literally texts leaving out 90% of the vowels. Then he wonders why people are confused.

:cookie:
:cookie:

7 Likes

Yeah, uh… you should really do this, tho.

4 Likes

I liked the one with the model updates and the draenei looked terrifying. That one got me until I realized what day it was.

4 Likes

Who doesn’t love a good fart joke!? :joy:

6 Likes

LOL they’re trolling hard here.

2 Likes

We want to have a word with you😂

2 Likes

I look forward to these every year and you did not disappoint! Thank you for the much needed laughs!

4 Likes

This is actually a better PI design than we have now.

And if that is how they do it - could be fun for all participating and a nice moral booster which I am sure is needed!!
I love WOW’s April First humor!

1 Like