World of Warcraft: Folk & Fairy Tales of Azeroth Canon?

We’re talking about Chromie, why are you going back months? You really had nothing.

It shows where your true intentions come from, and a few of those are related to Chromie. It shows you’re a bigot and thus your opinion is to be discarded like the trash it is.

May you one day grow up.

8 Likes

And hopefully one day you actually provide real evidence and not spread lies about other people. You get a 3/10 for this entire exchange.

I don’t know if you know the definition of lie.

1 Like

There is no reason to not take these stories as Canon. As some mentioned they may have some fluff as all fairytale and legends do, but there is truth in most.

So weird that we as the community had basically accepted that Chromie was trans for over 10 years (Literally 2010 was when they talked about her name discrepancy) but it isn’t until they confirm it that all the nutso transphobes start throwing a fit.

Who the hell cares if a minor character (or a major character—but we aren’t there yet in Warcraft) is Trans?

You know Dragons and time travel aren’t real right? That Chromie isn’t real? That this is all some stupid bad storyline of some video game, right? Chromie can’t hurt you. Don’t worry.

Go out and befriend literally any kind of minority demographic please. Or at least stop going on 4chan, you presumably aren’t a 12 year old anymore. Or you could, as the kids say, die mad about it? Because it’s not changing.

All this fuss over the gender of a time traveling gnome dragon.

lol

Wait until you realize that Thiernax and Qadarin are two gay males that are married. Gasp! The scandal.

7 Likes

There was, during beta. It was ugly.

1 Like

They can be considered loosely canon, if viewed through the lens of unreliable narrator or exaggeration for the sake of a story. One thing that can be taken from them that is more useful/long term is that they can give cultural insight into Azeroth. Those are a lot harder for Blizzard to retcon away unless they get very specific.

1 Like

Dude you have a serious problem.

@Necroxis :

Idk who has a problem with it I mean its been kinda known for a long time. Just some people making mountains out of a mole hill I suppose.

Yes, my problem is bigots.

2 Likes

Not really. Stalking people etc sounds like you really need to reconsider your life choices.

1 Like

I’m fairly content with my life choices. Worry more about crying about how trans people are ruining the children, ok?

Tbh it sounds more like you are obsessed with people on the internet. But hey do put words in other peoples mouths.

May I suggest looking for something of a more productive Hobby in this life?

So you are currently affirming you aren’t the person who made a wowpedia edit tonight that was transphobic as hell on the Chromie page and then when they got banned for a week they tried to blame me for doing so because they were “fighting” with me on this forum about this issue?

Dude, just admit you’re defending your transphobic friend and move on. It’s not like anyone’s opinion of you can get any lower.

Hilarious if true.

1 Like

Why would that be me?

???

It was someone in this thread or the other one, and he’s the only one that is consistently against the idea and has beef with me.

I am not against the idea, I only stated what the book to my knowledge stated.

Don’t put words in my mouth.

So you aren’t the person then? This is your official stance? You are not “Jarlboi”?