World of Warcraft: Folk & Fairy Tales of Azeroth Canon?

Yes but also no; surgeries aren’t intrinsically necessary for obvious reasons, but they remain common due to the traumatic nature of the organ in question.

Also why the surgery is not called “Gender Re-Assignment” for years but “Gender Alignment” or “Gender Assignment” surgeries (taking intersex peoples into consideration who also undergo the same hormone and surgery based treatments).

4 Likes

It was probably more, I didn’t cry, and I’m still doing that now. You don’t have any evidence that I’m… 'Projecting"? My intentions on this forum are to see you’re a intelligent enough to look at the evidence and the collective series of statements to establish a definite proposition

-Monty Python

Your intention should be anything other than writing a character who is physically unhealthy, but only in a way that makes her specifically attractive to you.

Well I think unhealthy, medically depressed, multi personality disorder, possibly suicidal, thick woman are interesting to write about. Especially in a world where the expectancy is… Well… Not that.

Actually, there literally is. There’s an entire system set up to “confirm” whether you are or are not the gender you claim to be. A world of gatekeeping that requires years of psychological tests and dedication requirements/commitments, like having to live as your “purported gender” for a year before even being allowed to be prescribed treatment and even then, you have to have constant therapy to “make sure.”

You’re not even allowed legally change your name/gender until you’ve met these criteria.

2 Likes

Thing is, you’re not writing Perfectia as a way to represent those things, you’re writing her to cater to your likes. Perfectia is a fetish to you. You created a fake woman to project what you find sexy onto. Which would be dismissible if you didn’t demand the world acknowledge she exists.

I wonder what this system would be if someone could just change their gender by changing their biology completely.

This must vary country to country though right?

The Barber Shop?

1 Like

You’re right there. Some Countries are WORSE.

1 Like

Those poor barbers.

https://external-preview.redd.it/99-FKwOwamd9sNj9HkgjvYzdbckirHWb4xkEG0s0wnE.jpg?auto=webp&s=e6ec4a8817721c8b963799def7e30f0bf7dde070

I would agree with some of that if there was evidence to back it up and I have evidence to prove that you’re wrong. But you are right about the last part. I am demanding that people acknowledge know who she is. Which is why I’m trying to put her on as many platforms as I can.

I’m fine with Chromie’s reveal, but the whole “coming of age” ceremony seems like, I don’t know, dumb dragon lore to me. I figure they just pick whatever, like Wrathion just hatched and assumed a form, I didn’t think he put much thought into his pointy shoes.

1 Like

To add to my annoyance with this rite of passage… All of the Aspects have a form that came into existence long after they reached maturity, so, I don’t know, seems most dragons pick a form fitting for the situation. I mean, was Onyxia going to assume the form of a troll and claim she was a noblewoman? Since for the most part, they don’t involve themselves with mortals(this seems a more recent occurrence, involving themselves in lesser beings’ affairs), why do they have some cultural ritual of assuming a form?

2 Likes

They pick their standard form but they’re still capable of shapeshifting to other forms.

Yeah some countries are easy. The United States is not a beacon of LGBTI rights. Intersex people categorically don’t even exist legally, they always have to “pick one”. Many States still have anti-gay laws (no sexual relations, jail time, etc) on the books and the State Congresses refuse to repeal.

1 Like

To be fair, Wrathion was an unconventional member of a flight that was mostly evil and/or dead, and another flight entirely was trying to retrieve him back before possibly attempting to kill him. So he’s not exactly your usual dragon.

Sure, but he assumed a form so he could communicate with the player rogue. Probably just picked a darker skinned variant of his ‘protector,’ Fahrad, whom he had us kill. Most of his notable interactions have been with Anduin, so take that as you will.

People seemingly can’t be quick enough when it comes to any opportunity to dog-whistle their contempt of trans identities

5 Likes

Is Alexstrasza’s standard form a Tortollan with a shell bikini, or a Blood Elf?
I mean, I get they want to add some culture to the dragons, but it really don’t make sense.

The Blood Elf. But if it fit her needs, there’d be no reason for her to not take the form of a Tortollan.

We see Vael in Vanilla take the form of an Orc and a Human, we see Bronze Dragonflight taking the form of humans in time-appropriate clothing to blend in with past timelines, etc. Dragons change shapeshifts when the need suits them. There’s no real nuance to it, it’s just preference.