World of Warcraft: Folk & Fairy Tales of Azeroth Canon?

The dragon body is different than the humanoid representation they choose to appear as.
Chromie can appear as whatever she desires their true body would still be a male dragon and since dragon society is heavily impacted by what biological gender you are it makes for some odd situation.

For example how can a male dragon that identifies as female become a consort who is required to breed. Or do they lose that privilege? it creates some real interesting lore issues.

3 Likes

Fantasy settings donā€™t have to be like the real world

5 Likes

So it isnt Trans then.

Great.

Iā€™m sure youā€™re really smart. You seem to never have many grammar errors as I do when postings on these forums, but if you really want me to to answer your questions, you really need to stop the childish name calling to everyone that replies to you.

1 Like

He will probably link the thread to his twitter clique so they can come and defend him.

1 Like

Perfectia, you have like an eighty page novel about your female character, sculpted to unrealistic body proportions so sheā€™s peak sexy to you, about how she craps the bed nightly and her relationship with her best friend Sylvanas and her loverboy Anduin. You shove this story in the face of every single Discord group you enter, whether they asked to see it or not.

You donā€™t have a leg to stand on when accusing someone of catering to a specific group, when your MO is to get everyone to read something that caters exclusively to your thinly veiled fetishes.

How is it not, you boob? The criteria for being trans is:

• You were born with one gender identity
  • You are not that gender identity now

That is a transgender person. Chromie, by definition, is transgender. Full stop.

I thought she was a dragon. But Alright. Sure. She is transgender now.

no longer a dragon. Just transgender.

1 Like

Why do you think the two are mutually exclusive?

2 Likes

Her identity is a dragon, she is a dragon male that takes the ā€œmortal formā€ of a Gnome female because it suits Chronormu.

Its not super complex. So dont make it complex with your assumptions.

1 Like

No, thatā€™s her race. Her race is separate from her gender.

Chromie was a male dragon. She is now a female dragon, because that is the identity she chose. Her race and her gender are two entirely different things.

Itā€™s baffling I even have to explain this to you.

Race and gender arenā€™t exclusive identities, though. I think thereā€™s a concept that touches on things like that called Intersectionality, specifically because thinking in terms of only one or another tends to overlook issues that some minorities might face that others of either group wonā€™t.

3 Likes

What I posted was right you dont need to come up with false information.

Sometimes a spade is a spade and not a spoon.

1 Like

How was it right? Youā€™re claiming that Chromie being a dragon somehow negates her being transgender, when the criteria for being a transgender person is more than met with Chromie, because her being a dragon has nothing to do with it. Chromie was male. She is now female by choice. Therefore, she is transgender, dragon or no.

You canā€™t just stomp your feet and declare youā€™re right, and make it magically so.

1 Like

If you can change your biology with a snap of a magic wand you arenā€™t ā€œtransitioningā€ you just ā€œareā€.
Maybe humanity will reach that level of that technology one day.

2 Likes

How is that not transitioning though? Youā€™re born as one gender, and you transition to another. The means of how you go about it or how long it takes are irrelevant, the ā€œtransitionā€ part is still a thing.

2 Likes

I dont have to stomp my feet and declare I am right because I already am right.

The book literally backs me up on this. She is a dragon male that says she thinks the form of a Gnome female suits her.

It isnt anymore complex than that. She doesnt mention anything about identity or anything else, She can be implied to be transgender but that doesnt make it so.

But hey its magic she can turn into whatever she wants if she wants to be a male human paladin she can do that if she wants to be a dragon female she can do that clearly.

Ok, but Chromie has only ever been presented to us as a female character. There has never been any case of ā€œI am male, but I choose to look like a female.ā€ If this were the case, people would refer to her as a male, but they do not.

If Iā€™m wrong, you should be able to present an instance of her being referred to as a male outside of this book.

3 Likes

Because gender is a social construct, what you are talking about is changing biology which is currently out of our technological capacity.

Chromie isnā€™t assuming a new gender with her biological male body. She apparently as you are saying transforms completely into a female. Thats a whole different ballgame.
I really do hope one day humans are capable of doing this.

2 Likes

I agree with my gnomish brother here.

1 Like

I am only talking about chromie in this case. I make no commentary on the trans or lgbt movement as a whole in media. just fyi.

2 Likes