World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Now Live!

That’s not even close to the issue i’m talking about. They fixed that rather quickly, day 1.

LIVE NOW! THIS IS THE BEST JOKE OF THE YEAR! GG BLIZZ you EFFED IT UP LIKE YOU DO EVERYTHING.

Umm…no it isn’t .

Your interpretation of “live” is quite different from mine. Was playing fine and made the horrible choice to exit out to the main menu and load a mod now the world server is down, while my wife next to me is standing where I logged out with no problem at all.

But we knew coming in there was a slim chance we’d actually be able to play on “launch” day.

IS it though?

1 Like

10 retail launches and 3 classic launches, multi-billion dollar company and they STILL can’t have a successful launch

5 Likes

Hopefully I can make the gold to buy it, wonder what you at HQ made extra that was encrypted and kept away from us.

world server is down. so while it may be open it is still closed to people trying to play it.

My characters that are parked in legion get the world server is down while characters I have elsewhere, I am able to get in instantly.
Could be a conflict with legion and the new patch.

Come on Blizz shut every thing down and restart people are allready lvling while others can’t even get on boat how is that fair

No its not stop fibbing

1 Like

If my job was to to read all of the comments at blizzard I would probably have to be drunk my entire work shift just to get through it.
I feel bad for them getting so much criticism and verbal abuse which most of is unwarranted imo.

1 Like

For sure. They could have left the primal invasions and Uldaman up for the rest of the day. Can’t get to Orgrimmar? Well hey at least you can kill elemental bosses for the trinket or grind out a little more 278 gear.

1 Like

annnnd…world server is down.

I just want some clarification if we should continue spamming the portals, or if a boat or zeppelin really will come at some point. Neither seems to work, but which one is going to work first?

Totally thinking the same thing.

My character is camped in the new zone and can’t get back on after the game crashed. My friend is literally standing there waiting for me in the zone but it won’t let me in :neutral_face:

Every time they’ve had an expansion that funnels everyone into one zone the servers melt down. Pretty sure the criticism is warranted. They could have learned from the last 7 xpacs :frowning:

4 Likes

umm no its not