World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Now Live!

I’ve been at SW docks for 2 hrs and no boat to dragon isles. Great job Blizz!

3 Likes

Been trying to hearth to Org repeatedly for about 20 minutes now. I’ll stop loading from Frostwall (insert various stages of it trying to load Org) then do nothing forever. I’ll have to CTRL-ALT-DEL it to restart WoW. Come back and I’ll be back in Frostwall. Rinse and repeat. Have tried on various characters as well. Nada.

don’t work dude i try send me back to org

I am glad I chose this as my vacation week. Guess I’ll be able to get caught up on some chores around the house at least, maybe see a movie. Sure as heck won’t be playing this broken game.

holy shat just got in

lets see if there’s a boat

Not that live for me, cannot log in.

No, no it isn’t…

enjoy ur 90 seconds

Narrator: No they weren’t.

If you gift 2 subs the issue will be miraculously fixed!

1 Like

That was the point… that they added a portal and it doesn’t work either

logged in to bastion where i got kicked…
tried to port back to Org (hearth) and … load screen no progress lol

Blizz, your definition of live, and our definition of live, are two different definitions.

4 Likes

Continuous “Transfer Aborted: Instance not found” message over and over… good times… “live”… smh

On servers like Illidan once you finally get back in, anything involving looting or getting quest rewards lags worse than anything else (including gathering nodes).

Loot database can’t handle this many requests at once?

edit: got dced again waiting on a quest to turn in as other friends finally got back in. Almost feels like it’s booting us and making us take turns while the people who are already level 62+ are prioritized.

2 Likes

Even the Dock Portal is gone now? Rip ;_;

waited boat never came. idk supposedly there were portals to the dock but i didn’t see any.

Dragonflight live is a lie.

1 Like

World of Warcraft DRAGONLIE if only we could actually play the new expansion that would be fantastic.

2 Likes

Now live but you can only sit at the Zepplin and wait but no zepplin every shows up.