World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Now Live!

No, no it’s not. It’s died a slow, painful, and supremely boring death on the SW docks, where I, at least, have now been waiting a full 2 hours for a freaking boat that never shows. Good Going.

2 Likes

i managed to get in once for 30 secs and then i was booted.

i was in DF though so i got that far apparently.

My server had a portal, and apparently a guildy of mine actually made it to the Isles by going through it. I tried a few time, in my first hour of waiting, but it just eventually bounced me back to the docks and reset my timer. And at some point, they must have done a sneaky hot fix, because the portal’s now entirely gone.

Friends are already 62. I’m sitting on the docks. At least I’ll have some rested exp lol

asmongold crashed so maybe they’ll get on it now.

3 Likes

Blizzards idea of “live” is different than mine apparently…

2 Likes

Is it live? Seems borked. You might want to check if there’s a boat running.

“Live,” is not the 4-letter word you should be using to describe the launch.

2 Likes

Blizz I’m Asmongold let me go to the Dragon Isles

4 Likes

cant even play

1 Like

Screw this small Indy company

RIght, but what do u expect with a company that puts zero dollars back into there own company

FAIL!!

/10char

Blizzard i can deal with the DCs but WHERE IS MY F UI?
THAT WAS LITERALLY ONE OF THE SELLING POINTS OF THE EXP

JFC all the work i put into different presets for different roles are just gone. That’s insane.

Reset servers please.

You keep transporting me to the sky so I can fall to my death and you haven’t even given me a dragon yet Blizz. Plz.

love how most of us get to watch streamers play and we cant even get in org

3 Likes

… It may be live but we can’t play it…

2 Likes

Pretty crazy isnt it

can’t even get to the expansion area…your raggedy boat system is broken…stop being difficult. Put portals up already ffs

3 Likes