World of WarCraft: Ashes of Galakros

This seems kind of appropriate.

1 Like

Anytime I see people mention, ‘Tinker,’ and then the expansion is about Dragons, I immediately see it as fake.

Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t put anything past Blizzard, but its an extra order of magnitude of dumb.

3 Likes

Tinker is not dumb. Especially this soon after mechagnomes. Tinker is as much a part of Warcraft as demon hunters. Maybe more because such steam punk like devices were introduced in Warcraft 2.

As for a dragon expansion, I think this is as certain as you can get without a credible leak or an official announcement.

So here are the 2 predictions you can rub in my face if I’m wrong. Next expansion is a dragon themed expansion. I am less certain they intend to add another class, but if they ever add another class, it will be the tinker.

I hate tinker. Hope it never happens. Just sounds like a hunter with engineering profession…

3 Likes

Yeah… no. Cool your jets a bit. Illidan was basically the main character of The Frozen Throne. Meanwhile, Tinker was only a pseudo-canonical no-lore mercenary shop hero. I don’t even think they appeared in Rexxar’s campaign whatsoever but my memory is foggy.

There have been references here and there to Tinkers but to imply they’re on the same level as Demon Hunter is goofy. Bruh, again, nobody has tattoos of Tinkers on their body, whereas there are actually dudes with dad bods who have Illidan tattoos running down their arms or back. Implying Demon Hunters and Tinkers are on the same level is mind-boggling.

3 Likes

That whole WoW leak is basically the Bellular video from the other day.

And that guys account is now banned on MMO Champion.

When are we finally going to get the Grizzly Hills have eyes expansion leaked?

3 Likes

Rofl. Doubt they would be allowed to get that through :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s a weird line to draw but I can pretty much guarantee that someone out there does.

1 Like

Grom Hellscream used shredders to log Ashenvale before Illidan ever entered the story. Actually the tinker was an April fool’s joke that was popular, however so was the pandaren brewmaster.

Obviously the demon hunter was more popular. This is why Blizzard put them into the game already. Same for death knights. Pretending tinkers don’t fit into Warcraft is something else entirely.

2 Likes

Thats just a horrible take. Tinkers not being a class because no one has tattoos of them? I don’t care about that so as long as it is fun and a unique idea. Project Ascension has tinkers and players in that server said they were fun and unique.

I dont think tinkers will be the next expansion but dont really care. If its there I’ll try it out if not, oh well.

2 Likes

Never said it was.

It’s dumb in an expansion about dragons.

If there was an expansion where we’re going to the Undermines or something, and the main driving theme of the expansion is technology, then that’s more thematic and makes sense.

Tinkers have nothing to do with Dragons. It’d be like adding Monks to Legion instead of MoP.

1 Like

World of Warcraft: Snikrot Finally Gets Galleon, Son of Galleon

or SFGGSoG for short

2 Likes

That sounds like you inhaled a sneeze while wearing a mask. :mask:

5 Likes

Should I post my picture? :thinking:

It’s ok.
I think there are cool ideas but we’ll see what they come up with.

1 Like

If it doesn’t mention housing, I couldn’t care less.

2 Likes

Immediate red flag. I wish Blizzard would announce the expansion already and say that it will have a new class or not, because the people who keep trying to shoehorn tinkers into every new expansion are wearing me down. It’s comparable to discussion of the last two SSB games, where every character reveal was prefaced with people swearing up and down that it would be Waluigi, Geno, Master Chief, Crash Bandicoot, etc. and ending up wrong every time.

Honestly, the WoW community at large needs to stop listening to everything MMO-Champion vomits out because that’s how we got people with the unerring belief that class skins will be a thing.

1 Like

This is a rehash of the previous mmochampion dragon isles leak thread. The original seemed like a joke that was describing Guild Wars 2 as if it were a part of the Warcraft universe. This one goes even further, as in GW2 the dragons are the origin of all life and their content model is called Living World. This new leak really leans into those two things in particular. If this leaker is legit, someone at Blizz has been playing a lot of GW2 lol

The Living World thing was datamined so people are building their fake leaks around it.