World of WarCraft: Ashes of Galakros

3 Likes

Well… he got banned from the forums so… I’ll believe it when I see it lol.

2 Likes

Tinkers are already in game. Make a goblin or gnome hunter, equip a gun, take up engineering, and tame mechanical pets. You got yourself a tinker. You even get hand grenades if you go survival.

4 Likes

Guys. I got someone on the inside. Turns out the new expac is called: World of Warcraft: Revenge of Gnomeregan.

Basically what happens is all the irradiated leper gnomes and troggs get further empowered by N’zoth accidentally tunneling up into Gnomer (he didn’t die in BfA). N’zoth the sends out his cute little minions to wipe out Ironforge and then use the Deeprun tram to back door Stormwind. Then as a swarm of locusts we drag Turalyon back to Gnomer where he is offered to N’zoth as a sacrifice.

Meanwhile all the leper gnomes convert the normal gnomes and these normal gnome characters turn on all the other races thus destroying everyone else.

Once the full scale irradiation of Azeroth is complete, the gnomes form a giant tower comprised entirely of gnomes all the way up to icecrown where we begin the invasion of the Shadowlands. Yes that’s right, the next expac afterwards will be called: World of Warcraft: The Gnomishlands.

You read it here first. Share to mmochampion and reddit for heaps of likes.

5 Likes

I think this would be my new signature if it was possible on these forums.

1 Like

OP you’re gullible for believing the link

That OP is banned and he got that source from 4chan

Your sources are invalidated

According to the “leak” - ‘The story is going to involve Galakrond and Elune,’ - the connection between the two is that they both involve Azeroth, that’s it.

I will say this in defense of tinkers. They are already in the game but not like you describe. They are the gnome team you fight in island expeditions and if the class ever did become available to players, it would look like something similar to that.

Personally, I would rather see them over other things people are asking for like necromancers, dark rangers, and dragonwhatevers, but I doubt it will happen. Even more so if the leader is openly laughing about the idea.

1 Like

Listening is fine. Believing is something else. Leaks often have a grain of truth in them. Go back and see Shadowlands leaks and how some were way off, and some were dead on. The part I found interesting is how they got Shadowlands as the expansion correct, but nearly everything about the Shadowlands was fake. That smelled of Blizz disinformation to me.

My personal opinion is a dragon themed expansion is in the works. I’d bet on that one. For the tinker class… maybe. Maybe not. The fun part about such leaks is seeing which were accurate and if you were able to separate out the truth from the bullcrap. Enjoy the anticipation, sometimes it is better than the actual reveal. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I keep seeing this repeated but nobody has ever linked me a post prior to the reveal that was actually legitimate.

The only real substantial leaks I’ve seen that are properly backdated are the WOTLK leaks and the WoD leaks. This “Sylvanas invading Stormwind” stuff was nonsense and had absolutely zero to do with the expansion. The only true leak I’ve seen for Shadowlands was a banner a few days before Blizzcon and that’s it.

I honestly don’t see Tinker happening gents. If you look at the introduction of classes in the past, it was an event, it was built up to, and there was foundation added to the game to support their existence… It’d be an incredible leap for them to be tossed into the game.

The time to introduce a Tinker class would have been BfA, but that time has gone. I could be wrong, but realistically, given the direction of the game in 10.0 (based on leaks and speculation so what is that worth?) a Tinker class just wouldn’t fit.

1 Like

I’m still putting my money on dragons. Maybe not specifically the Dragon Isle but it’ll be something to do with our scaly friends.

1 Like

I refuse, they’re so interesting! lol
I know they’re BS, but they’re fun to read. I love speculation and fan theory. Sometimes the community can come up with some interesting ideas.

:grin:

3 Likes

I literally said it here.

The Shadowlands rumor came out around June or July of that year, and was dead on. But it was accompanied by many fake details. Dragon Isles were also predicted to be part of this expansion. Another “false” leak, but one that adds some legitimacy to them being the upcoming expansion. It is not unlike Blizzard to work on something and just delay it for later.

Do a google search for 2019 between June and September and see what pops up to find the things for yourself. Shadowlands as the expansion was leaked WAY in advance of the Blizzcon reveal.

Never said I believed it….

So which is it?

1 Like

The big issue with the current “Leaks” are that they almost say the say thing that have been “Leaked” in the past, when it at least involves the so called “Tinker” Class. People only want it only because it was there was a Hero Unit that was a Tinker so they assume that it should be in the game.

So they get people in a frenzy of Hype. I looked at the 9.0 leaks over the weekend and see what they got right and what they got wrong. The only thing that was even remotely correct was the Expansion name, that’s it. None of the features, supposed class (yes even Tinker was said to come out in 9.0) were even correct. 90% of the so called “Leaks” is strictly Fanfiction at this point. I would say wait till we are in 9.2 and 9.2.5 to really start taking “Leaks” with a grain of salt.

Sometimes it’s nice to read somebody’s Fanfiction but if you have people who really think it’s true and telling you it’s true then it isn’t true.

5 Likes

Why do you seem nice and mean at the same time.

:laughing:

Sounds legit and actually believing in something are two completely different things. Sounds legit could be anything doesnt really mean the person who thought of that actually believes it. They could say that despite them knowing it’s a lie where as believing in something means they feel in their heart that they know it’s the right thing.

For example religion - people who are invested in their religion actually believe it and they’ll back that claim up. As ‘SOUNDING LEGIT’ goes, the person who is telling the lie will have a thought as to what to say that’ll be believe-able to the receiver. The receiver is then told by the liar which then the receiver is thinking if that person is telling the truth or not.

I never said I believed in this link all I said was it sounds legit. Two completely different meanings.

That cleared it right up! … :thinking:

Just kidding. I get where you were going but your explanation was like a maze with no solution.

1 Like