World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition

Ugh, thank you for the heads up. Stopped in at my GS and the employee was surprised that it had opened up for him to preorder. But finally managed to grab one.

Sould out before I could finish the order

This is true, I called yesterday and they said they weren’t doing it. Called today after seeing your post and they said it’s available for preorder and that they have plenty.

CALL YOUR LOCAL STORE IF YOU WANT A CHANCE!!! ONLINE = NO DICE

I just got one preordered from my local GameStop. Confirmed.

Confirming Gamestop in-store pre-order. I was apparently the first to pre-order at my local store so give it a shot if you didnt get one online.

1 Like

On Gamestop’s website right now!

item gets removed from your cart when you checkout… sold out

also I am a bit pissed that I checked yesterday and amazon didn’t have even a search result and this morning when I checked again it was there but sold out…

Yep, this. Lets me add to cart but removes it saying sold out when I try to check out.

GameSpot crashed!

Congratulations Blizzard :ok_hand:

Been checking everywhere since yesterday, still cant find it except ebay, I hope Blizzard sees the demand and makes more.

Went to EBgames (Canada) store during lunch and put one on reserve. Minimum $10 deposit.

Who does not live in the United States, sit and cry?

2 Likes

Confirmed that you can call a local GameStop, see if they have this pre order and when they say “YES we do”, run up there and put a down payment minimum of $25 or just pay for it all up front as of now.
I just did this at Chicago Ridge Malls GameStop
Good luck folks!!

2 Likes

Successfully got an “in person” preorder at GameStop!

I still hope that Blizz releases more digital preorders for folks who aren’t in range of a store that takes onsite preorders.

1 Like

(Copying this from another thread I posted on, you get the idea)

I can confirm, that if you head to your local Gamestop they should be able to get their hands on it. As I was coming back from work (around like 6 pm) I passed by and asked if they were able to check and apparently they were able to order it through their system without any qualms.

PS.
So, I would avoid buying any copies from eBay, considering that people are charging twice as much, and just head to your local gamstop and ask. Plus no tax (for me at least, so that was a win. At this point I kinda feel bad for any idiot that brought multiple copies just to flex and prey on people :joy:)

Can also confirm about Gamestop currently having it available. You just need to put down a $25 deposit to hold a copy via in-store pre-order. Got mine today! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I held off one freaking day to check my money situation, and when I tried to preorder from JB HiFi, they were out of stock (they had them, and I couldn’t preorder immediately). Any chance there’ll be an additional release for Australians at any point? Please? I have all the CEs bar Vanilla, and I really want to keep it complete. (But I’m not willing to pay scalpers for it.)

Honestly, like some have suggested, they should have had a closed preorder for those that actually own and currently subscribe to the game to preorder 1 per account before opening orders for retail.

1 Like

I want! This is amazing. I am excited about the Rag statue. /drool.

1 Like

It is on the Game Stop website now!