World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition

Only available for NA? :frowning:

Havnt seen any confirmation on it elsewhere, the communication on this has been terrible.

1 Like

How did you run out of a preorder for a product that won’t even release for 5 more months?

Because I really feel that question needs to be asked. Isn’t a preorder like this specifically meant to gauge consumer interests for production? How the hell can you run out of something you haven’t even started making?

11 Likes

Boo. Checked Newegg. Out of stock. :frowning:

4 Likes

Some stock up now on JBhifi for Australian orders only

JBs has nothing at all, can’t even find it on the site.

Found out about this last night, it seems to be sold out EVERYWHERE. I also do not understand how a “Pre-Order” can be sold out - the very purpose of a pre-order is to determine how many copies ARE needed and estimate how many more should be made.

Whoever made the decision to allow the purchase of multiple copies to whoever could get their info in fast enough is either a complete idiot or has been locked in a cabinet for the past 5 years. It was NOT a secret to y’all that a good many of those to whom you sent the commemorative statues pretty much immediately put them up for sale on EBay. What the hell did you THINK would happen with this???

2 Likes

Sucks a lot. thought about getting it yesterday. took a nap before work, woke up to find it sold out. how do you sell out of a pre-order? please allow people to pay for this product and ship it to them later after its made if you only had so many already created. i’d gladly wait longer than October for the contents of this CE if given a chance to purchase it still. Damn Scalpers buying them in droves to resell. Been playing since 07, millions of others have been playing for years as well, and to not get this because of limited quantity and scalpers hording them, is tragic at best, to think about.

5 Likes

Yeah. Im looking at the now in stock website and it says “Out of Stock” but theres an error message there. I searched history and their page and couldnt find the CE on it. So it looks like Bestbuy is still a possibility for people who want to purchase it.

1 Like

This is honestly so dissapointing. @_@
You have a $100 product so many people are willing to and want to buy and you make it exclusive beyond measure? The Battle for Azeroth CE is literally still available and not only that it’s discounted in so many places.

And these people selling it on Ebay are trash. Confused how they’re selling something they technically don’t even own yet seeing as the item isn’t shipping until October.

But I’m glad scalpers (?) could get all of them before loyal, dedicated players to your game. C:

Not sure why you’re offering pre-orders if you are making the stock so limited. Next time announce things, have a few set times, so people have a chance to prepare. You’re missing out on so much income (i.e. profit) because you didn’t plan this well, but that’s the motto over at Blizzard lately: poorly planned.

2 Likes

I just wanted to buy a box, just one.
I’m very disappointed with Blizzard.
I feel cheated, I was very happy to see the collector’s box, but only the money changers were able to buy it, maybe now I quit World of Warcraft.
The company no longer respects its players.

:pensive: :sob:

The company only respects the money :dollar: :dollar:
The company only respects the money :dollar: :dollar:

1 Like

Same here. Sucked to see it already sold out and over on ebay they r already selling em for around $300 - 400 USD . Id prefer to buy it from the Blizzard Store than some other game retailer so i hope they eventually add more over there.

1 Like

100 dollars is a fair price, but whoever lives in another country whose currency is not the dollar could be paying up to four times more.
For example, in Brazil 1 dollar = 4 reais, 100 dollars = 400 reais.

400 reais is a reasonable price, it is possible for a citizen to buy, but on ebay for 300 dollars it already becomes something impossible for anyone who is not American.

So it was very wrong for Blizzard to allow money changers to buy all the boxes, because now only Americans can buy from the money changers and the rest of the world will be financially unable.

They seriously need to open up more preorders. The line about “check your favorite retailer in the coming days” is a smokescreen at best.

These sold out in hours. Not days. Hours.

These aren’t Blizzcon tickets where there’s limited availability…these are preorders, which by their very nature, are designed to indicate desirability so the company in question can secure the manufacturing/processing arrangements in time for shipment.

Let me give you money, Blizzard.

4 Likes

If you’re in the United States, go to your local Gamestop. They have a separate in store stock than the website. However, my local store only had 10 in store reserves, in a fairly populated area. I can confirm going into a Gamestop works - I was able to get my second this way.

1 Like

That’s because in store pre-orders only opened up today. It’s also a collectible, so the employee might have searched it by games rather than their “TCG&Toys” category and said it was unavailable.

Now available from eb games in canada. I got one, so did 2 of my friends

Same here got mine from eb games.

And I’m over here amazed that a bunch of people that hate the game are paying $100 for a collector’s edition for a game they already own and complain about daily on GD! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like