World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition

You should of just bought it, usually how pre orders work is that do not charge you until it ships. You could of cancelled later if you did not have the funds.

Game Stop website no longer shows it as available.

1 Like

Are you sure, I just went and added some to my cart.

~https://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/world-of-warcraft-15th-anniversary-collectors-edition/177127

1 Like

Just ordered one on gamestop. Great.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I was not able to pre order this in store or online anywhere, man they sold out quick.

IKR… I too have my fears of Activision being involved.

1 Like

It is ALREADY SOLD OUT ON THE GEAR STORE AND AMAZON!

Wonder if it’ll get back in stock or if this is it?

1 Like

For any Australians, EB Games announced they will have extremely limited supplies going on preorder at midday monday. Sounds like its online only preorder

1 Like

Guess someone in Activision/Blizzard is trying to prove the game is not dead. I won’t buy it, because I cannot afford it. Too high priced for what it is.

They did say the mounts will be available in store later.

You are absolutely right Dumuntor. When I called the store they told me they’d only charge me a dollar, and then the rest when they shipped. So I’m kind of kicking myself on that one. :slight_smile:

The thing is, I’m accustomed to ordering in store, where they usually ask for at least 10% up front.

ETA: Oh, and I just remembered. JB HiFi still has BfA CEs in stock. >.>

ETA2: I just checked eb*y, and people are selling it for upwards of $350 (US).

1 Like

Sold out in EB Games almost immediately.

I really hope this isn’t it, I want this so much. :frowning:

it was broken at first as i tried and said sold out. it went down for a few mins and i got one at 12:07pm

1 Like

Yes, my sister and I did as well! Yay. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Blizz, Any idea on when they will be back in stock? I’d love to get this.

1 Like

I do hope all those that just subbed managed to buy one!

I mean, what a stiletto to the scrote by Blizzard to those who may have been playing WoW since (the real) Vanilla.

Since they are sold out are you going to make more available? I am hoping so.

if you are making this so limited that many of your older faithful players who respect you and love the game are not able to buy one, you will hurt players.
Our 4 player family is a group of them. When a business gets so big, it loses touch with those who use it, then the changes are forever.

1 Like

I wanted one and thought they went on sale in October. So I missed the sale. Then I heard they were on Ebay for 300 dollars, and sure enough they are there. I am not going to pay 300 dollars for something that Blizzard can have the makers make more if they wanted to. I want the whole thing and NOT just the mounts. It is not about those mounts. I am so disappointed that I did not get in on the sale… and so disappointed in resellers of things like this.
Sorry, I am bummed out…

1 Like

Walmart put it on their site today, as of five minutes ago they’re still taking preorders, go go go!

4 Likes