World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition

Idk why people keep saying it’s availible on Newegg when it’s not.

Gamestop :grinning:

edit 10:55 am mst:::::Not availiable now

1 Like

Yep, just seen that! Hurry up people!

It was out of stock before most people could even see the announcement. I saw it at work, barely had the chance to ask my friends if we pool to save on shipping and after work it was gone. At least if you want to buy a Blizzcon ticket or something you can actually prepare yourself for it. This? no.

I really hope it’s because they underestimated the demand and not because they really wanted it to be that limited and that they will make a bigger productions. I am really disappointed. Although it’s true I usually don’t buy from Blizzard because they only offer Fedex and buying 3 shirts and shipping them to Canada ended up being $150. But for this, I could make an exception.

Please, add more. This is just frustrating and some people are already selling their pre orders for $500.

Just as a warning to some Canadian’s here. I have yet to see it anywhere but the Blizzard store. Not on Newegg.ca, EBgames, Bestbuy or Walmart.

I hope this “Out of Stock” thing is bs. I just heard about it today and its already gone? Got to be some sort of bug

Nice job blizz. You sold out of a “preorder” not to be delivered for six months. Thanks for doing this to us and sending us all scrambling to search for a retailer that has it for sale (spoiler alert: the sites currently listing it are sold out too). It’s been 24 hours. So now I get to just keep searching for other sites to offer it for sale in the hope that I can be one of the first ones to find it.

Seems like a stupid way to treat customers that WANT to give you 100 dollars…

4 Likes

There will be more pre orders, they always open up more. Be patient.

If so, you have to hope you are in one of the next five that get to pre-order it.

If you have no more collector’s box then I hope World of Warcraft will not complete your 16th birthday

Thanks for telling about Gamestop! I had it in my cart but it was gone before completing my order… It’s a shame since I would have saved some money, better than blizz store

1 Like

It would’ve been great if we had been given a heads up that this was extremely limited. Selling out in four hours? For a pre-order? …what??

1 Like

I keep holding out that Amazon US will have a listing sometime, but screw those of us who have jobs and kids to take care of, right?

1 Like

They did .

Gamestop has them listed as “not available” but not as “out of stock”. They may be holding off on allowing online sales until a later time (today, tomorrow, whenever?).

www .gamestop.com/pc/games/world-of-warcraft-15th-anniversary-collectors-edition/177127

Remove the space between the W and ., for some reason I cant post links now.

Amazon is up now.

amazon.com/dp/B07RXWJLX1/ref=sr_1_14?keywords=warcraft&qid=1557946917&refinements=p_89%3ABlizzard+Entertainment&rnid=2528832011&s=videogames&sr=1-14

1 Like

Yep. Its up

amazon. com/dp/B07RXWJLX1/ref=sr_1_14?keywords=warcraft&qid=1557946917&refinements=p_89%3ABlizzard+Entertainment&rnid=2528832011&s=videogames&sr=1-14

Remove the space between the amazon. and com.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link.

Looks good, but that Death Wing mount though… my god it’s beautiful.

I got Game Stop earlier and Amazon just now.