World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition

If you got it on Gamestop already, then my link to Gamestop probably means its actually out of stock and not “not available” then.

Sold out on Amazon.

That was crazy fast to sold out.

The scalpers are having a field day with this.

3 Likes

Why didn’t they make this so you could only purchase one copy per wow license? This is insane. Pre-orders shouldn’t be able to be “sold out”. You have 5 months to produce these.

2 Likes

I am going to help you all out. Go to this below website (obviously take out the ~ in front of the link) and sign up for the alerts. You will get an email, text, browser alert right when stock is detected. That’s how they get sniped so fast.

~www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/games/worldofwarcraft/

1 Like

This is a huge lack of respect with real players, I would like to buy only one box for my personal collection but the money changers are buying all to resell.
Only one box per account should be available.

7 Likes

yeah it sold out so fast on amazon, was lucky enough to get an order in for my brother who missed out on it from the gear store where my copy is coming from. i hope they make more, the demand for this is insane…

Exactly… I am really pissed about this. Why so limited? Heck, why limited at all?

2 Likes

It prob. comes down to just how many statues they can get produced in time for the event…

I wish they would release a cool starcraft statue for the 25th anniversary. The 20th passed just last year and we didn’t get cool collector set! An epic combo statue featuring the three races…

At least warcraft gets lots of swag periodically.

I know this statue is not for everyone (some people hate rustic paint jobs) but the silvery metal looks are growing on me. It can make them look very elegant.

Orders open while im at work. No chance for me with no phone access unless on break. If i don’t get one for retail i wont play again, no worry for me.

1 Like

Oh goody, it is available on JB Hi-Fi for $144 AUD.

My god, my wallet is going to be sad :sob:

1 Like

I’ve never been more sick to my stomach. Dude has 5 and is reselling for almost 3x the value. Fix this Blizzard, please. He’s already conned one person already.

http s://www.ebay.com/itm/World-of-Warcraft-15th-Anniversary-Collectors-Edition-PC-Confirmed-PREORDER/123769300752?hash=item1cd139a710:g:4cwAAOSwX51c3HBQ&frcectupt=true

5 Likes

95.55 shipping from JB Hi-Fi to Chicago ouch , I cant do this
waaaaa

2 Likes

Ouch. That is Harsh. It is like only $7 for shipping to Sydney for me xD

EDIT: $430 on eBay + an extra $80 for shipping to Australia! OUCH!

3 Likes

GameStop has it listed but says not available for pre-sale

I believe they already sold out earlier today.

Yeah. GameStop, Amazon, Bestbuy and the Blizz store are all sold out. I don’t believe Target or Walmart started selling them yet

Best Buy has not listed it online yet either, at least not on the US site.