World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Goes Live August 26!

It is pretty quick I expected a classic November release…just hope it’s not buggy as all get out.

1 Like

neato gang

1 Like

There is literally no pleasing you people.

2 Likes

Are you okay?? what is this

Preeetty, pretty stoked for warbands.

1 Like

Yep, can’t wait to park 4 of my Horde characters in front of an Alliance camp for 2 years.

SO yall come out with more Diablo stuff to buy from the store, YET none of it crosses into WoW. Where is that bad Azz cat mount for Wow DEVS. YOU DROPPED THE BALL ON THAT ONE.

Uh yeah im ok

Im a vulpera I squeek when happy. Lol

(Just a bit of RP nothing to fret over)

1 Like

Im easily pleased.

Give me some good content, and good players to play with and im happy

2 Likes

Again, no be did not. He just said during war within.

1 Like

I’m basing it on current state
I’m basing it on their general history of consuming their product for 20 years
I’m basing it on reports from testers that the mac client is essentially barely usable on systems on their lower tier of minimum requirements
I’m basing it on the fact there’s a metric ton of optimizations memory wise the game requires

of retail? of the beta?

DF was smooth for me and people acting like it’s been bugs galore — unless those bugs are in raids or mythic + instances … we must play different games DF has been stable and relatively error free the entire time.

Same, no bugs here.

Bad Call. I know Blizz is trying to stay ahead and be relevant in this non-stop DLC, Mobile, everyday patch gaming world we currently have.

But stop rushing Shat.

WoW is basically a live service now.

Behind the scenes Blizzard basically has everything designed up to 11.2. Instead of doing a 6 month beta and releasing that content all at once, instead they release the bare minimum at launch, and then every 8 weeks they release more portions of it.

Class design used to be one and done at the start of expansions, but now they’re kicking those into major-minor patches as well.

It’s a strategy to keep people subscribed for longer to counter the initial day one subscriber boost that drops by 50% a few months later.

If they release the game in the state that the Beta is in, you’re gonna wish they were in crunch time.

1 Like

I hope your personally enjoy 100+ hour work weeks because that’s what crunch time means for devs.

Blizzard has two teams now. One on the East Coast and West Coast.

And? Crunch still mean a lot of overtime with no extra pay.