World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Goes Live August 26!

World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Goes Live August 26!

Help defend Azeroth from the shadows below when World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ launches on August 26 at 3:00 p.m. PDT worldwide. Heed the call and take your place in the opening chapter of the Worldsoul Saga™, a thrilling trilogy that begins in the depths of Khaz Algar.

View Full Article

44 Likes

First!
Also, I really hope you’re planning on new beta builds every week from here til August.
Time to crunch.

11 Likes

Oh fun!

happy fox noises

18 Likes

Looking forward to it.

I should have the rest of the money I need for my CE Pre-order saved by then.

6 Likes

That’s great!

5 Likes

in before “we hear you and we are gonna delay it by a month”

7 Likes

Lol yikes…

4 Likes

A summer launch might help bring in fresh new players of the high school type.

5 Likes

Heck yeah! I’m so SUPER ready for this!

8 Likes

That’s sooner then I thought.
Can’t wait to explore all the new zones especially Hallowfall.

7 Likes

Woop there it is!

5 Likes

Sooner then I expected. Not a bad thing to hear.

7 Likes

That cgi of Xal’atath is beautiful like seriously and faerin is beautiful

Aug 26 can’t come soon enough even though I have early access but I’ll play on the real launch date.

6 Likes

June 9 + 71 days of remix left gets us to Aug 19th/20th-ish? So a week of prepatch?

(or will there be a prepatch and a mid-prepatch-patch?)

2 Likes

Remix is currently running on the Beta servers so prepatch will probably be before Remix ends.

A week of prepatch is not enough time.

5 Likes

I’d wager Prepatch is in its 2nd week when Remix ends.

So the Beta will only last 2 months? That’s scarier than Xal’atath tbh, lol!

14 Likes

Too soon? Those complain about being too soon are sure going complain about content not coming fast enough.

6 Likes

I was confident they wouldn’t start it before remix and I figured it would be at least a week between the event ending and the expansion drop, but I didn’t expect it to be exactly a week. Even less for early access.

I’m glad that there won’t be a huge chunk of downtime between remix and the expansion though.

5 Likes

Enough with that tired old talking point. It’s legitimate to both point out that there is a massive content drought between expansions as well as that 2 months is not enough to Beta test.

3 Likes