World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Goes Live August 26!

it is coming up much sooner than i expected, I am excited for it but am hoping they are not rushing it out.

3 Likes

It’ll prop be pushed to September honestly

1 Like

I will say this also as a druid player, I can’t wait to do dynamic flying in flight form as well as regular flying to.

1 Like

what’s with the Diablo pally in the trailer?

I really wish the other race was playable. Another dwarf race is disappointing.

1 Like

Even though I should know better, I’ve scheduled my time off with the launch.

Crossed fingers that this doesn’t get delayed!

Weird it gets release on a Monday though…

The problem with some players is that they are too picky. Overlap things and it is too stupid. But then space things out and players cry and moan that Blizzard is taking too long to do things. You have to pick a side of the fench and hang out there. Basically I am saying which one is that you want; too fast or too slow ?

Why is the Earthen making a scary face at me?

1 Like

I’d buy the pushing it back thing if they announced the date like 6+ months in advance.

They announced it 2 months in advance. They wouldn’t put a hard date on it if they weren’t sure they were damn close.

dont know what game you played lmfao DF was the worst expac bug wise ive ever seen, and still has bugs unfixed.

3 Likes

Alpha is their actual testing.

Beta is mostly stress testing servers and such.

So yea, the only ones actually getting to test the expansion and give feedback that will be read is streamers, f&f and the CC.

2 Likes

Not a single person going to mention that cross realm guilds is suspiciously missing from the new features list?

1 Like

There should have been more progress in the alpha if this is the timeline. Not looking good for Shamans. There’s hero talent nodes that haven’t even been implemented yet, let alone tested and iterated.

4 Likes

Much like other classes for dracthyr, cross realm guilds are a “during war within” feature, not at launch. They’ve said this lol

1 Like

WTF are you talking about they said this would be an 11.0 (pre-patch) feature…

Hmm, but is it going to be truly ready and playable? I have a feeling you started rushing like a madman when FF14 announced their new expansion was coming early July. I’m curious which, if either, will have a smoother launch.

Although, with this current timeline and the all the bugs and pushed back features, I think rushing is too tame a word for what you are doing. I honestly feel bad for the dev teams.

1 Like

That is wholly inaccurate.

Beta test is beta test. A lot of bug fixing is reliant on it. I’ve probably submitted over 2 dozen reports just myself so far and all tallied I’d say I played beta MAYBE 3 hours TOTAL so far.

Correct me if I’m wrong but it’s not a 3 days of early access. It’s 4 right?

Aug 22 - Early Access
Aug 26 - TWW launches

Even if you did Aug 22 3pm PST - Aug 25 3pm PST.

Unless if EA starts on Aug 23 and they just mixed up the dates?

2 Likes

They have a limited time event overlapping a first of its kind somewhat open beta and then the prepatch, all before that event ends. It seems a little ridiculous.

2 Likes

They quite literally did not.

3 Likes