World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Goes Live August 26!

I don’t understand the release date and when/why it was picked.

it makes even less sense when you realize all those remix nerfs to the hotspot bronzes. Surely Blizzard realizes that alot of people will leave remix for the prepatch? So why make Remix a slog?

Unless if this is the classic “left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing.”

2 Likes

If TWW is launching on August 26th when the hell does the prepatch begin? It usually lasts around a month.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets pushed back to a date father away

1 Like

Man idk, $180 and all I want is the artbook, music, and statue. Just doesn’t seem worth it.

Only when the event ends is what I’m hearing.

Feels kinda rushed a bit, doubt any beta bugs are reviewed yet, but glad we dont have to wait long time for the game.

i still cant decide on 89.99 or the one u said 180.00

Dragon flight suffered from a constrained beta cycle that had some wild swings in balancing going into season 1. In particular it’s massively struggled with healing balance for the entirety of the expansion.

I got the base edition already, thinking the CE would be $90 before they released the actual price.

1 Like

Hell. With how MOP Remix went / is going, I would glady take TWW right now being out. But as it stands I am happy just to be in beta right now. Their is no way in hell that Remix would hold me over for 2 months. It is utterly boring and I have heard enough drama from that part of the game to last me a long long time; part of the reason I stopped playing it. I got what I needed from it and moved on…Thank God.

Overlapping all this stuff is really stupid.

3 Likes

Bigtime! Can’t wait. Back to Beta.

1 Like

Overall, I had fun with remix, but I didn’t go nearly as hard as some others did or still are.

I hit 70, by the time that happened I had 100k bronze and was easily able to get transmogs that I cared about and a few extra things just because. I’m done with it now, but there are a bunch of people I know still going hard.

3 Likes

Surprised I was expecting September honestly lol. Looking forward to it regard less.

1 Like

From playing the beta and leveling from 70-80 there is a lot of things to fix. Here’s hoping 2 months is enough time or it’s going to be rough experience.

1 Like

I figured Pre-Patch would be in July, over lapping Remix so we can play both until the release.

1 Like

:dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_love_animated:

I’m ready.

2 Likes

I was seriously hoping it was going to be Sept/Oct. Due to unforeseen financial issues, this will be the 1st time of my playing WOW that I won’t be able to afford the expansion. Guess I am stuck in DF. Oh well.

3 Likes

Feels SOON.
I may not be able to take off work that time of year. :cry:
Excited to explore the new content.

2 Likes

Which is ok launch day’s are full of bugs and server shut downs by the hours you’ll be fine.

1 Like