World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Goes Live August 26!

Noo, my streak of buying expansions with gold on time also will end lol

Can’t say TWW is interesting or justifies MY cost for it [from the stuff it is featuring and story]. The hype hasn’t been there at… all for me.

I’m betting Midnight will have the main features since TWW was probably done with the group that was fired or whatever. So Midnight kind of interests me more to at least see the features.

1 Like

The early access starts on my birthday.
So im pretty pleased with this haha

1 Like

My next rotation starts on the 26 :frowning:

1 Like

Now we play the waiting game….

2 Likes

I truly hope she gives up that facade at some point during this WS saga and we see the real eldritch horror behind the cute elf girl.

2 Likes

are we sure faerin isn’t half human half orc instead?

1 Like

That trailer was so cringe.

“Oh you guys liked Classic? Plz buy Retail expansion :pray: :pray: :pray:”.

1 Like

They better not, I just took some vacation lol

BOOM

My guess was 8/27 and I was one day off

2 Likes

Ayy literally my birthday!

2 Likes

My thought process exactly. This feels extremely rushed.

In my personal opinion the problem with companies nowadays is the same with everything from video game companies to movie studio companies. They are given unrealistic deadlines to release their product by a group of decision makers who have never stepped foot on the development floor and have no clue where they are at in the development process. This is just typical business in the US.

This is also why some of the most recent Marvel movies CGI looks so bad compared to a movie on so much less of a budget like Godzilla Minus One. When it comes to things like CGI and polish it’s not so much about the budget it’s about the time the effects team is given. If they are told let us know when it’s going to be ready so we can create a release date? It will look so much better than if they are told you release deadline is blank __________ so hurry up and finish up.

Either a video game company or CGI team you don’t want to rush either are you wind up with a terrible looking product.

2 Likes

Man I love the detail on that earthen! With that chunky, fibrous hair!

2 Likes

Considering Dragonflight had the same beta length as TWW, I don’t buy that it’s rushed.

They’ve streamlined a lot of their testing, so almost year long alpha/beta testing is a thing of the past.

2 Likes

You do have a point because I was in the Beta of Dragonflight. The version of the game we were playing in beta felt highly unready. We were not playing the version that was released. The version that was released was much smoother operating and had far less issues.

A lot of us in the beta felt it was nowhere near ready but that’s only because blizzard did not share with us the more polished version and I feel they should have but it is what it is.

I really hope I’m wrong about what I said above. I just don’t want them rushing out something that the development team knows it’s not ready

1 Like

I feel like WoW tends to drop players in Summer rather than gain them. People go outside, surprisingly.

1 Like

Wonder when they will post its been pushed to Sept or october

Except it launches right during new semester starts… though, I doubt this is the game for today’s high schoolers.

woohoo!!! :dancer:

2 Likes

Aww I had wanted to run my stable of MoP Remix alts at the end of the season to try to farm up Bullions to buy transmog. Guess I should just rely on my current alts in retail.

Is there any way we could get our characters pulled out of remix when the prepatch launches?

1 Like