World of Warcraft®: Dragonflight Deep Dive

That talent tree screen shot just makes something in my soul wither up and die. What an absolute nightmare to try to wrap your head around… this is supposed to be a game for fun, right? Not a thing you actively dread having to study 8 websites to figure out how to do.

I already am fried by the intersection of talent and covenant and pocopoc trees, and this looks like those times eight.

I wonder if they’ll give us the option to stick with “classic” talents…?

3 Likes

Dracthyr evoker haters are just the sore losers who wanted tinkers.

9 Likes

It’s dangerous to deep dive into something this shallow.

9 Likes

I like the Dracthyr so far, I hope the dragon flying (gliding is good), I like the renown is gained all together on one character and that I don’t have to choose, give up and level another while losing renown. I like the overhaul ideas, and going back to the talent trees.

The areas look really nice. The art is great, as usual!

3 Likes

Excuse me I asked for Gnome Druids… MAKE IT HAPPEN lol

3 Likes

Dwarven and gnomish druids and demon hunters.

5 Likes

When is this expansion going to be released? I hope there are more features coming, because it seems like this was a rushed reveal just to give the fans something. Hopefully I wrong, but we will see.

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s coming out this year. I noticed just a few frames to keep us waiting.

Where’s my cross faction guilds at hmmm?

3 Likes

Thank the light. Worst Idea ever is some giant playable Ogre in a dungeon.

1 Like

There is always going to be a Meta as in nearly every MMO ever. You never have to play the Meta.

3 Likes

No Tinker Class, No Minstrel/Bard Class, no player housing, no worgen druid wolf form, I bet my gnome still wont have eyebrows while wearing his hood.

I do like that we are getting to deal with dragons instead of some weird automa creation. Please don’t put 50 zillion birds in the air that attack from a mile away so we can actually enjoy the landscape flying around instead of spending all of our time dodging aggressive automa birds.
:gear: :dagger: :boom: :wrench: :gear:

3 Likes

I am super excited about this new DRAGON release as well. I have been waiting for a very long time to get to ride a dragon let alone become one!!!

4 Likes

absolutely love what the team displayed. More about the fun and less about the optimal speed!

A+++ on the Drakthyr!

2 Likes

Could care less about the lizard people or anything they showed on stream, what I want to know is will I finally be able to play an Orc Paladin in this upcoming expansion or if I should skip the next two years like I did SL to see if the next expansion after DF will let me play one.

Feeling pretty good about this. Seems like an incredible amount of effort is going into this expansion. The talent overhaul is much needed and to have hybrid capabilities is great. Being a dragon? yes please. New race / class, smart move. UI overhaul? I’m intrigued about this and this is probably overdue too. Professions overhaul definitely was needed.

Don’t know if I missed it, is PvP getting an overhaul? Are mythics going to have new affixes? Is gearing going to improve? Are our efforts going to be rewarded or continue to be gated?

Looking forward to it.

4 Likes

“Dragon Riding” is the dumbest thing I have ever seen or heard of in my entire life. Yikes.

The new class only being able to be one race is beyond stupid.

The new race only being able to be one class is beyond stupid.

I look forward to the new content such as dungeons, raids, world content. I am extremely excited to see more of the talent trees.

Please don’t take away our current talents, abilities, and spec bonuses and place them into the talent tree pretending you’re giving us something new.

2 Likes

Well said!

Was hoping to here that mythic +s where going and bringing back a few 10’s to fill that slot. This way not about time buy hard dungeons that make you work together with synergy focus.

New class, was also hoping for a new group role moving from Trinity to a more square system, something along the lines of an enhancement role that supports the tank, healers, and DPS making them all better. Shaman totems did this well and that could have worked well with a tinker class and some of the 3 DPS specs classes.

Like to see the Agro system revamped making the groups needing CC again. These are all the combat synergy I was hoping for.

I know it’s not done. So plenty of time. Hope badges for heroics and mythic (different badge) but as I stated just one level of mythic. Maybe they could have dropped a Mythic 4 piece .5 tier set. Heroics tier 1 and 2 with 20 being tier 3 and 4.

Zone stories would be nice and Quatermaster for those zones like in tbc and wrath . You can have an overarching story as well as independent zone stories and rep to earn keys. This is a decent way to gear gate and give a nice progression path that is hidden so you don’t feel it so much like Ilvl.

As we are getting professions overhauled again, I would hope to see Minor and Major glyphs return along with a lot of gem gear slots again.

The return on all. The stats, Strength, dex, int, spirit. Stamina. I like that Druid healers used spirit and so on.

Hybrid builds return, so stating will need that flexibility again imo.

3 Likes

It’s a heroic class it’s not truly a race.

3 Likes