World First Naxx 25 Shaman Tank (Warden)

I could have not summed it up any better. This is 100% spot on. Props to the healers for fight.

1 Like

Never? Bruh… there’s even a name for the Shaman tank it’s called a Warden. It’s existed for quite some time. Never been done? Yeah, ok. Stop hyping up your favorite streamer; it’s lame.

We don’t do it because we aren’t trying to grow an audience on Twitch.

Do you have any proof of a priest doing this? Or is this coming from you know where?

1 Like

You’re not listening.

It doesn’t matter what the class is as long as they have some defensive skills/talents and defense/hp. If you’re not 1 shotted and you can hold aggro somehow… you can tank. It’s just a pain.

That’s it. Even Patchwerk 25man isn’t that difficult because the primary tank isn’t taking the big hits.

1 Like

Until you actually show me, it doesn’t exist.

And if it did I would celebrate it. But it doesn’t yet, so stop making things up.

There’s a decent amount of prep work to get a shaman to tank successfully. You’re just being negative saying anyone can do it but not showing any actual meat to that statement.

And again, until you show me another untraditional tank I’m just going to assume you’re making things up again like my young nephew does.

You can think that if you like. You respond poorly to negative feedback, that is quite apparent. Seek out a better echo chamber since that is clearly what you want.

No I just address it. I like comments and make discussion else where but it is something to behold how offended some people get at the idea of shamans tanking.

Something that has absolutely no affect on people, yet they are compelled to make sure that what they see is not what they encourage or promote.

Instead they think they have to point out the blatantly obvious, as if the group that was apart of the situation wasn’t already well aware of what they were getting into.

I just think that the people upset are somehow forced to play the game the way they don’t want. Most likely due to lack of skill and having to adhere to the market more so to get a spot on a raid team that feels more in line with your ability.

Since the idea of a team existing and having fun a way that they can’t possibly accomplish is somehow a problem that they can’t remain silent on.

1 Like

If you don’t like criticism don’t post on public forums.

2 Likes

Why do you offer your unconstructive criticism? Is a therapist too expensive?

What compels you to have to post here?

Do you start facebook fights with people when they post their children doing silly things?

Nice parses, are you also bad at this dad game like the naysayers?

Boy, the OP and all these Shaman tanks needs this advice more than ever.

1 Like

You posted for attention. You got attention. You’re just mad because it wasn’t the kind of attention you expected/wanted.

If you don’t want to be criticized, don’t go attention-seeking. It’s really that simple.

4 Likes

What’s unconstructive here?

Shaman tanking isn’t “good”. If it was good it wouldn’t be an achievement.

What we’re saying is that:

A) The raid isn’t that hard. It’s a fact.

B) The shaman himself isn’t the key factor here. It’s the raid/guild.

C) The reason people are poo pooing the idea is that unless the group is all in on the idea for the giggles then you’re just making the run take longer. They also need to slow dps etc.

Nothing here is all that shocking.

If you’re angry with these facts (and they are 100% facts) you’re the issue.

5 Likes

Naxx is incredibly easy, and now on top of that people outgear it. Sorry if people aren’t worshippnig you for “standing and hitting in the right spot” while taking 4x the damage of a normal tank. With bad healers it would not be possible. With good healers it is. At best, they share credit for letting the shaman be a meme.

3 Likes

Glad you recognize that it’s an achievement.

Of course the raid is in on it, you think any raid leader just decides one day they are going to have a tank shaman?

What’s with the hate, it’s just a guild having fun.

No ones asking shaman tanks to be worshipped. But we are wondering why you insist on telling us you aren’t.

Some people play this game like someone has a gun to their head apparently.

Did I? You’re throwing a tantrum because people reacted to your post with a shrug. It appears you expecting a parade or something and now you’re a sadboi and lashing out because you didn’t get one

2 Likes

A tantrum? Now you’re just being dramatic…

I’m still confused why you insist that we need to hear your negative take on this? Couldn’t you just ignore it or is that too much to ask?